No announcement yet.

Nacho Beristain says GGG VS CANELO WILL BE Tszyu vs chavez repeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nacho Beristain says GGG VS CANELO WILL BE Tszyu vs chavez repeat

He says canelo and his team need to know how to fight the russian style boxing that ggg will bring. If they don't, they will lose bad by ko. It's what I've been saying all this time. Canelo is a mid range fighter who dosen't like to get hit. He will need to slip ggg's jab and get on the inside which he never does. GGG is a master of distance with his russian style of boxing when he boxes you from the outside.

He mentions Kostya Tsyzu who obliterated miguel angel gonzalez a top mexican star in his prime and chavez sr because they did not know how to fight this style.

Also mentions canelo's defensive flaws which I always point out. The technique of ggg and the Khazakh school of boxing will be too much for canelo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrdOJe6O-v8

tszyu is a very underrated boxer-puncher. imo he would've beaten JCC at any point in his career. 100% ded srs. his style is just all wrong for him.

the only way to beat Tszyu is via a lucky punch. he wasn't fancy but his fundamentals were just so extremely sound. and he was quick. hit very very hard.

i don't count the hatton fight cus that was a ward type of ugly fight with home reffing.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      tszyu is a very underrated boxer-puncher. imo he would've beaten JCC at any point in his career. 100% ded srs. his style is just all wrong for him.

the only way to beat Tszyu is via a lucky punch. he wasn't fancy but his fundamentals were just so extremely sound. and he was quick. hit very very hard.

i don't count the hatton fight cus that was a ward type of ugly fight with home reffing.
      Yup. And Chavez sr had no jab. It would be the same result. Kostya was also one the most accurate punchers in boxing history.

Comment

I cant emeber that fight style wise for the life of me, gonna rewatch.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

If the only way to beat Tsyzu is to land a lucky punch, then Vince Phillips is the luckiest man in the world because I saw Phillips land 20 lucky punches on Kostya Tszyu before the fight was stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            If the only way to beat Tsyzu is to land a lucky punch, then Vince Phillips is the luckiest man in the world because I saw Phillips land 20 lucky punches on Kostya Tszyu before the fight was stopped.
            Yeah, imagine that Tszyu vs the Chavez of the Rosario fight. He gets chewed up and slaughtered. The guy he fought was not even a shadow.

Comment

Lol seriously. I say swear some of these boxing fans don't watch boxing.

Comment

Make no basis for what happened between Tszyu and Chavez. That meant as much as Marciano vs. Louis.

Comment

Seriously no offence to Tsyzu but people talk about him like he is the greatest accurate puncher in history. The guy can be beaten and to lose to v. philips shows that too.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X