No announcement yet.

Angulo-Canelo was fixed. It is so obvious, walk to the ring!**BANNED**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    your alt againsttheropes is the one that prolly got me banned, you prolly go around reporting people.
    My alt???lmfao,got the wrong guy homie...and you can verify that with the mods

Comment

Easy come, easy go, lolol

Comment

lol new accounts have to try hard to be unbiased, because you're walking on thin ice and the ban is just waiting to hit ya if u slip up

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          lol new accounts have to try hard to be unbiased, because you're walking on thin ice and the ban is just waiting to hit ya if u slip up
          I got on this site specifically to trash talk I thought that's what this was all about? lol im surprised I haven't got banned yet then...

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
            I got on this site specifically to trash talk I thought that's what this was all about? lol im surprised I haven't got banned yet then...
            lol nahh this isnt youtube or facebook comments most people come here to talk boxing but of course theres trash talk mixed in ive seen. the whole reason i come here is to get away from the racist morons who DKSAB on youtube to actually talk boxing

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              lol nahh this isnt youtube or facebook comments most people come here to talk boxing but of course theres trash talk mixed in ive seen. the whole reason i come here is to get away from the racist morons who DKSAB on youtube to actually talk boxing
              The only people I talk **** to are the people who talk down on a fighter, especially a top fighter. its ridiculous.

Comment

they payed angulo to take a dive so canelo would have a reason to duck lara. angulo saw his mistake at the end of the fight and cried his eyes out

Comment

Working...
                X