No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Golovkin, Banks, K2 Army are Ready To Invade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Golovkin, Banks, K2 Army are Ready To Invade

Los Angeles, California - Left to right, undefeated middleweight prospect Tony Harrison, WBC International and NABO Heavyweight Champion Johnathon Banks, Trainer Abel Sanchez, WBA/IBO Middleweight ChampionGennady Golovkin, K2 Managing Director Tom Loeffler, WBO Junior Middleweight Champion Zaurbek Baysangurov. All fighters are signed to K2 Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dem bwoys look sharp, wish dem all di bess.

Comment

WAR TRIPLE G!

Comment

Man, GGG looks like a chump waiting to get his wallet took! Look at him! Extra friendly! Feel sorry for the poor bastard who makes the mistake of trying....

Comment

Pardon my ignorance but the dude all the way to the right looks so familiar. Looks like I've seen him fight before but I cant remember...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Pardon my ignorance but the dude all the way to the right looks so familiar. Looks like I've seen him fight before but I cant remember...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            zaurbek baysangurov, he fought K9 bundrage

Comment

The confident & prepared Zab that dominated Paris, can and will beat Garcia! The mentally weak Zab who showed up against Baldomir, Clottey, & Khan gets beat. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Zaurbeck Baysangurov.

I'm hoping Loeffler can get him on a HBO card, maybe on the Banks-Mitchell II event or as a co-feature with GGG's next fight.

Comment

I don't know if it was the smartest idea for Mitchell's people to put him back in the ring with Banks so quickly. Banks' victory wasn't a fluke, and I don't think the aspects that led to Mitchell's defeat could be dealt with adequately in such a short period of time.

Banks is a solid fighter - not flashy but technically sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                    The confident & prepared Zab that dominated Paris, can and will beat Garcia! The mentally weak Zab who showed up against Baldomir, Clottey, & Khan gets beat. Simple as that.
                    Dude give up on it. The Zab that fought Paris is the same Zab that fought all those guys you mentioned. It's just that Paris is an even more mental midget than Zab. I hate when these Zab fans try and point to the Paris win. Paris is and always was garage and mentally weak. It wasn't an impressive victory when it comes to upper echelon wins. It's a nice c-level win thats it nothing more. Garcia will dust up Zab like others have.

Comment

Working...
                    X