Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is afraid of Needles but just got a new TATTOO?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
    For gods sake is not like they will test him the day of the fight and is jeez is just a little blood. Is not like they suck all his blood out.
    i understand, i was just stating my opionion.

i thought they agreed to test a day before the training camp started and the day right after the fight???

Comment

This dude is a joke...

Manny Pacquiao is to boxing as Barack Obama is to Politics...Media hyped, a joke, and full of ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
        This dude is a joke...

Manny Pacquiao is to boxing as Barack Obama is to Politics...Media hyped, a joke, and full of ****...
        Had to give you green K on this one..hahaha!..

Comment

i work in a hospital and ive seen grown ass men literally pass out from needles.and sometimes it wasnt even themselves who were getting the blood drawn.call it what you want, but some people just can't handle it.And getting a tattoo isn't exactly the same as getting your blood drawn.a tattoo is superficial and you don't literally see the blood getting sucked out of you.besides...where in the articles did they say pac was afraid of needles?as i recall he was willing to just not 30 days before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
            Had to give you green K on this one..hahaha!..
            Thank you, I will be sure to give back in 24 hours when I can give out more Karma...

SIG IT!

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              That's what my dad said when I told him the story LMAO!..

"Ni que le fueran a sacar un galon de sangre!"

For real is just some blood test and nothing more. It will not affect him at all the night of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                i understand, i was just stating my opionion.

i thought they agreed to test a day before the training camp started and the day right after the fight???

Apprently not since Mayweather is asking for one. And people need to remember steroids are taken in cycles so they need to test him at some point during training camp and not just before and after. If you do just before and after you pretty much have no chance of catching anyone. Also when it comes to those types of drug tests is better if they are done random insted of giving the athletes the times they will do it.

Comment

For real is just some blood test and nothing more. It will not affect him at all the night of the fight.
                  have you ever had blood drawn out of you???

why the hate for pac, before the cotto fight(if im not mistaken) you had respect for pac.

ohh cuz he beat your idle. well it happens

he beat Erik Morales twice and thats when i became a pac fan.

Comment

Apprently not since Mayweather is asking for one. And people need to remember steroids are taken in cycles so they need to test him at some point during training camp and not just before and after. If you do just before and after you pretty much have no chance of catching anyone. Also when it comes to those types of drug tests is better if they are done random insted of giving the athletes the times they will do it.
                    understandable. but how long do roids stay in your system???

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                      have you ever had blood drawn out of you???

why the hate for pac, before the cotto fight(if im not mistaken) you had respect for pac.

ohh cuz he beat your idle. well it happens

he beat Erik Morales twice and thats when i became a pac fan.
                      Yes I have and is not as bad as you make it out to be. Yes you feel a little funny at first but you only need a meal and a few hours to get back to normal. And like I said they will not do this blood test the day of the fight, they will take place during training camp so there should be no excuse.

No before the Cotto fight I was ****ting on him on every post (Ask everyone here btw I was just having fun hyping the fight) and yeah I actually got mad respect for Pacquiao, he is an ATG but this is something I don't agree with and is very suspicious when you think about it. But just because I see things a different way doesn't mean I am hating on the guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X