No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins: "The Only Fighter Who can Beat Pacquiao is Pacquiao" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate126 View Post
    didnt he jsut say oscar was going to abuse pac?
    to be fair... everyone thought that

Comment

well hopkins said it so its offical..lol

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
        Haha b hop picked hatton to be pbf but not manny?hahaha
        bhop picked oscar to beat mayweather
        bhop picked hatton over mayweather (saying it would be like duran/leonard)

i don't take his predictions serious.

Comment

Bhop always keeps it real.

Comment

Hopkins makes a good point about the punishment Hatton is going to receive, whilst applying that pressure, because even if Pacquiao does not KO Hatton early, he will be wearing him down with punches, and with Hattons turning up the heat and throwing lots of punches, he might fatigue himself and make himself vulnerable in the late rounds, just like Juan Diaz did against Marquez.

Comment

if ricky manages to not get koed, and win this fight he will be beat up far worse than ever, and more than pac even if he manages to beat pac.

Comment

Even if Pac wins, which he very well might. But Hatton wont be beat up badly. He never has been beat up during a fight IMO. By the end of the PBF fight he looked like a drunk. But he was ok during most of the fight. And after as well.
                If DLH recovered well after the ref rescued him, well so will Hatton.

Comment

I think Bernard is correct in is analysis, although he is often wrong in calling the winner of a fight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

well hopkins usually backs up his golden boy brothers so its good to see him just being honest with his analysis here. Hatton is gonna get beat up really bad against Pac. and i say that win or lose although i just dont see how Hatton wins unless he just magically becomes a "pure boxer" in the span of a couple months...

Comment

no one can beat pacman right now, not even pbf or hatton...

Comment

Working...
                      X