No announcement yet.

Anybody watch Boardwalk Empire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watch Boardwalk Empire?

I have not been able to catch this HBO series. Any good?

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
    I have not been able to catch this HBO series. Any good?
    I caught the first two episodes and liked it. Anything with Steve Buschemi is great.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      I caught the first two episodes and liked it. Anything with Steve Buschemi is great.
      Yeah, he is a good actor. I might have to start watching this tonight. I have video on demand, so I can watch what I want, when I want, without recording a thing.

Comment

This is the trailer for anyone who has never heard of it. I use to be a big sopranos fan, so I am not sure if this era of mobster/gangster will interest me. I'll have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post

This is the trailer for anyone who has never heard of it. I use to be a big sopranos fan, so I am not sure if this era of mobster/gangster will interest me. I'll have to see.
          Much different than the "Soprano's", but if you've ever done any reading about prohibition and the gangsters of that era than you will probably find this interesting and good viewing.

Comment

Its alright, noting compared to Sopranos or Entourage. When Entourage is over next year, I have nothing to watch on HBO HBO needs to make something similar to Entourage again or extend the series to 5 years at least.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
              Its alright, noting compared to Sopranos or Entourage. When Entourage is over next year, I have nothing to watch on HBO HBO needs to make something similar to Entourage again or extend the series to 5 years at least.
              I could never get into Entourage.

Comment

Its good I like it.

Comment

Working...
                X