No announcement yet.

4chan Launches “It’s Ok To Be White” Campaign, Causing Mass Outrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The same arguement applies to white people who act like whiteness is being marginalized or is under attack. Go to the statistics. Affirmative action, NAFTA, voter fraud, Muslim attacks, etc., etc.

If white people are allowed to ignore statistics when they get angry or play victim, then everyone should be allowed to as well.

Times have really changed. People of all races need to take a stand for the anti-white extremism sweeping over the US and Europe just like people of all races took a stand when blacks were in the same situation and couldn't pick up a paper without reading about their subhuman status, couldn't walk down the wrong street without forfeiting their safety.

"Whiteness" is quite openly under attack. Kids can barely graduate anymore without being forced at some point to attack 'whiteness' or learn about the evils of white-white reproduction. You definitely cannot navigate the mainstream media without reading about the wonderful systematic dispersal and replacement of white communities in the name of 'historical justice' (usually written by people who would be living in primitive poverty if not mercifully adopted into Western society and actually owe far far more than they're owed).

They are the massively disproportionate victims of violent interracial murders/rapes. They and Asians are disadvantaged by outdated race quota policies. They are set to be the only major human racial category without a single country they're the majority in by the end of this century. It qualifies as genocide or at least forced diaspora by most standards.

Why does BLM exist? What are their demands? Their "police brutality epidemic" is easily debunked so that's not it. They are the overwhelming perpetrators of interracial violence but lie and pretend to be the victims. What is the real agenda and what are there real goals?
    Last edited by ////; 11-03-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Times have really changed. People of all races need to take a stand for the anti-white extremism sweeping over the US and Europe just like people of all races took a stand when blacks were in the same situation and couldn't pick up a paper without reading about their subhuman status, couldn't walk down the wrong street without forfeiting their safety.

"Whiteness" is quite openly under attack. You can barely navigate a college degree anymore without being forced at some point to attack 'whiteness' or white-white reproduction. You definitely cannot navigate the mainstream media without reading about the wonderful systematic dispersal and replacement of white communities in the name of 'historical justice' (usually written by people who would be living in primitive poverty if not mercifully adopted into Western society and actually owe their entire existence to the same group they want revenge against).

They are the massively disproportionate victims of violent interracial murders/rapes and they and Asians are disadvantaged by outdated race quota policies. They are set to be the only major human racial category without a single country they're the majority in by the end of this century. It qualifies as genocide or at least forced diaspora by most standards.

Why does BLM exist? What are their demands? Their "police brutality epidemic" is easily debunked. They are the overwhelming perpetrators of interracial violence. They are nearly the entire problem they're protesting. What do they want?
      Go to the statistics Carnivore. You can't have it both ways.

Your basic argument is black people need not get upset about police killing black people because black people kill black people more than police do. The statistics show this.

Ok, then stop worrying about Muslim terrorists since Statistics show there were almost twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists.

How does it create more racists? Wouldn't you create less racists because things are no longer driven by perception, just statistics and data?

Or, what we could do, is just look at police killing of blacks not from the perspective of the victim but of the perpetrator, as we do with Muslim terrorists.

So I'm down for however you want to look at things.

edit: you made changes to the post as I was responding to it. I will review and edit this later so it addresses the points you now made.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-03-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Go to the statistics Carnivore. You can't have it both ways.

Your basic argument is black people need not get upset about police killing black people because black people kill black people more than police do. The statistics show this.

Ok, then stop worrying about Muslim terrorists since Statistics show there were almost twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists.

How does it create more racists? Wouldn't you create less racists because things are no longer driven by perception, just statistics and data?

Or, what we could do, is just look at police killing of blacks not from the perspective of the victim but of the perpetrator, as we do with Muslim terrorists.

So I'm down for however you want to look at things.
        No that's not my basic argument. I didn't mention black on black crime before or after the edit.

- Black people have a higher frequency of police interactions than other races likely due to their far higher crime rates and urbanization, but there is absolutely zero difference in frequency of death/injury per police interaction by race. I included a very reputable study/citation in my original post. They are protesting a small handful of cherrypicked media bonanzas that absolutely do not represent any sort of epidemic. In 2016 only 16 unarmed black men were killed by police out of a population of 38 million black Americans and the media blows each of those stories up until they seem like the tip of an epidemic. When you see "hundreds" they are including armed assailants. IE the entire phenomenon they're protesting is statistically insignificant and an ulterior motive is required.

- I'm not citing black on black crime. That's a problem but BLM focuses on interracial violence/injustice. For that reason I'm focusing on the fact that black Americans commit more interracial murders and rapes than any other group in the US and it isn't even remotely close. If BLM thinks *interracial* violence and injustice is a crime then they need to be attacking blacks. This isn't even a matter of opinion. It's algebraic logic. However they aren't attacking the main perpetrators of interracial violence in the US (blacks), so there is an ulterior motive.

I don't worry about Muslim terrorists in the west. My family survived through a civil war between Muslims and everyone else so of course I have strong opinions on the Islamification of Europe, which is extremely statistically significant, but terror acts are not as significant of an issue. They are just symbolic.

I don't have statistics on flamboyant liar groups like BLM creating more racists but I do intuitively attribute the minor revival of white nationalism over the past 5 years to BLM and the extreme media bias on display. People were urged to get "woke" about racial injustice and they did that. Tens of millions of white people looked up the statistics on racial violence and many of those probably became white nationalists. The statistics illustrate a dire need for counterbalance.

Comment

This video sums up my position on race

Comment

So why aren’t Jews and Italians considered white?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              how is this considered racist? how is 'its okay to be white' considered a racist statement? surely if you disagree with that statement that makes you yourself a racist. seems like every other racial group can celebrate their ethnicity but not whites. you have black history month over here, can you imagine the uproar if there was a white history month?
              Nothing racist about it all, sir. White History Month would never fly. I think having Black History Month is absurd as well. If you celebrate one group, you have to celebrate them all and there are too damn many. How about celebrating the country we will live in and call each other Americans? I think this is a big problem in this country. It may happen but I don't ever see other nations declaring holidays based on the ethnic makeup of a minority. Quite ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                They're not?

That's Wild.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Who doesn't consider Italians white? Jews from Europe are also considered white, although with an * next to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    This video sums up my position on race

I think most reasonable people are in alignment with his thoughts on race. I strongly disagree with that guy on politics, morality, and religion (aside from Islam).

Comment

Its ok, -MEGA-

Its ok

Comment

Working...
                      X