Water Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    That would be mighty impressive mate, best of luck

Makes me wonder where I'd be if I stuck with track and field. At 16 I ran a ~5:30 mile and a ~21:00 5k and now I'm a chubby cvnt who posts in the lounge. My how time flies....
    luck is for the mediocre my friend How old are you now? never too late to get in shape but its better the sooner you start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo View Post
      luck is for the mediocre my friend How old are you now? never too late to get in shape but its better the sooner you start.
      Well I'm less than 4 months away from my 27th birthday. So really, I have no excuse. Getting in shape is something I have the time and energy to do if I apply myself.

Last time I tried to lose weight I was able to drop about a lb a week with just modest changes to my diet (I swore by 'if it fits your macros') and with exercise a few times a week about 30-40 minutes at a time.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-30-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Well I'm less than 4 months away from my 27th birthday. So really, I have no excuse. Getting in shape is something I have the time and energy to do if I apply myself.

Last time I tried to lose weight I was able to drop about a lb a week with just modest changes to my diet (I swore by 'if it fits your macros') and with exercise a few times a week about 30-40 minutes at a time.
        cardio or weights?

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo View Post
          cardio or weights?
          Probably at the very beginning it will be just cardio.

Then I'll transition to doing mostly weights and occasional cardio. Something like 2-3x weights a week and one cardio day. Roughly speaking.

Comment

Probably at the very beginning it will be just cardio.

Then I'll transition to doing mostly weights and occasional cardio. Something like 2-3x weights a week and one cardio day. Roughly speaking.
            kettlebell swings

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post

In b4 -Kev- shows up to get triggered over a silly gif involving a kid

I haven't really been active, did I miss something? Why would this gif trigger me?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I haven't really been active, did I miss something? Why would this gif trigger me?

Because it's cowardly internet bullying

Statistically the white kid will end up better educated, earning a better salary, and probably stay out of jail

No racism, this is just statistical truth.

Also what is he like 4? What type of cowardly internet bullying is this?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post
                  Because it's cowardly internet bullying

Oh, people making fun of that 3-4 year old for not doing some cool hip-hop dance that the other black kids knew how to do? Lol.

I don't know how a child drinking from a fountain relates to that in any way. But yea, not triggered

Comment

Oh, people making fun of that 3-4 year old for not doing some cool hip-hop dance that the other black kids knew how to do? Lol.

I don't know how a child drinking from a fountain relates to that in any way. But yea, not triggered
                    Boo

Should tag people who are more easily moved

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X