Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: 'Desperate' Wilder Needs Our Fight More Than Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both anthony "biblical" joshua and "fast eddie" hearns will do everything possible to avoid a showdown with deontay "birdlegs" wilder typical UK wankers

Comment

Ummm you need the fight just as much if u wanna be undisputed hw champ of world, Joshua showing he don’t want that work if old as klinchko had him on Queer Street imagine what birdlegs will do to him

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Lol you obviously don't pay attention.. there is a thread on here where he says he will fight Wilder in 2018.

Hearn had said AJ will fight Wilder in 2018 for quite some time now.. He's even promising a shot at AJ if Wilder fights Whyte! Offering him his career highest to fight Whyte.
        Joshua on record say maybe 2019-2020 and offering to fight Whyte is just a stall tactic nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          Joshua on record say maybe 2019-2020 and offering to fight Whyte is just a stall tactic nothing else

Comment

Like I said in another thread this is why I hold Lennox Lewis in so much higher regard. Though I wasn't much of fan he was undoubtedly the Undisputed Champion taking on all comers.

Joshua still hasn't even cashed his Lottery ticket with his Klitchsko win and is already acting like a diva.

That said I can't wait for Wilder to snuff this fool!

Comment

AJ sounds scared. Talking alot Bull****

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                That's true because Joshua has Klitschko and Whyte on his resume. Wilder couldn’t even bring himself to fight Whyte.
                Fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  I literally haven't heard he or his camp say one positive thing about making this fight. Pathetic.
                  Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  Joshua says everything but that he wants to face Wilder.
                  Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  You guys are responding to a thread about an article where Joshua says this:

I even need it. I need Wilder to have this remarkable fight. I need to be the one to kind of step up and make this dream reality. This is where I’m coming from. I would be honored to travel to America to compete with Wilder.”

Joshua reiterated Friday that he’ll fight Wilder at some point in 2018, assuming both boxers continue winning.
                  Learn to read.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    Like I said in another thread this is why I hold Lennox Lewis in so much higher regard. Though I wasn't much of fan he was undoubtedly the Undisputed Champion taking on all comers.

Joshua still hasn't even cashed his Lottery ticket with his Klitchsko win and is already acting like a diva.

That said I can't wait for Wilder to snuff this fool!
                    What are you talking about you maniac?

Klitschko was his last fight! In April! When would you have liked him to have ‘cashed it in’ by? What timescale is acceptable to the average moronic Boxingscene poster?

And Joshua says the fight will happen next year. How’s that acting like a diva? Because he has a mandatory first?

He’s speaking the truth by saying Wilder needs it more than him, Joshua is the cash cow and beat the man in a career- defining performance.

Meanwhile Wilder is fighting Washington and Arreola and crying on social media, and is about to add another tin can to his resume of cans, in front of probably 150 people who couldn’t give a sh**.

Honestly you Wilder fans don’t make any sense with your arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                      You guys are responding to a thread about an article where Joshua says this:

Learn to read.
                      Perfect response.

Green K sent.

Honestly these Wilder fans just create their own stories and go off on little rants about them.

It’s like following Trump on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X