*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Christmas at the earliest
    I miss watching him play already. Hope he comes back the same player he was.

Celtics getting kyrie back for a broken player with a uncertain future is a hell of a deal though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      That was hard to watch. Sort of killed the game for me.
      I thought I'd put in the wrong channel number and stumbled upon a snuff film

Comment

• LeBron did well, too bad about Hayward.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          LeBron did well, too bad about Hayward.
          29/16/10 at 32 in his 15th season. by the way i prefer a thomas and rose back court.

Comment

• Good game. Too bad about Hayward, LeBron had a great game. Cleveland should've won that game easier though, can't believe it ended that close after they were up almost 20. Now onto Warriors-Rockets. Golden State almost certainly gonna win but i'm hoping Houston can be really good this year. I don't want to sit through another season knowing what's gonna happen. Last year was really predictable. OKC stronger, Houston stronger, should be better.

Comment

• Kevin Love for Demarcus Cousins makes sense.

Comment

• Bulls are the worst organization in the nba. Bobby Portis beat up Nikolai Mirotic in practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Kevin Love for Demarcus Cousins makes sense.
                  Problem is he's a hot-head and lets this effect his game. Plus Love is a better shooter, more of a team player and is used to playing with those guys. So I don't see that trade happening. Plus if the Pelicans get rid of him what does that say to A.D? He might as well go as well. So I don't think they'll do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    Good game. Too bad about Hayward, LeBron had a great game. Cleveland should've won that game easier though, can't believe it ended that close after they were up almost 20. Now onto Warriors-Rockets. Golden State almost certainly gonna win but i'm hoping Houston can be really good this year. I don't want to sit through another season knowing what's gonna happen. Last year was really predictable. OKC stronger, Houston stronger, should be better.
                    tyronn lue is a terrible coach.

Comment

• Golden State killing Houston already up by 13 after just 5 minutes. Betting can be so easy - Just bet on them being up after 1 quarter or at the half on all their home games and you'll make way more money than you'll lose. It's easy work.

So yeah from a betting standpoint I love this team they've made me a lot of money but I hate it from a competitive standpoint. It's just not fun to watch when it's so predictable. I like watching games where I don't know who'll win.

Comment

Working...
                      X