How much is GGG donating to Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    How much did Hillary donate to Texas?
    Not sure, but she made a killing on the Haitian disaster. Disaster relief seems to be a very profitable biz for the Clintons.

Comment

How much are any of you donating to mexico??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        A lot of Mexicans that live here haven't donated anything to Mexico. They just put "Pray for Mexico" pictures on their Facebook. Everyone says they care but when it comes to give with their own pocket books, most people don't.
        I'm not knocking those Mexicans also? I can't donate, I love the Mexican culture. But, i also don't benefit from that culture financially, if i was, I'd definitely donate to those people who need it most.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          A lot of Mexicans that live here haven't donated anything to Mexico. They just put "Pray for Mexico" pictures on their Facebook. Everyone says they care but when it comes to give with their own pocket books, most people don't.
          This is true with every natural disaster/act of terrorism

Everyone is sending prayers but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
            How much are any of you donating to mexico??
            Man, honestly, I wish i could. I don't make that much income to donate. I'm just wondering where GGG heart is. That's all. I mean cultural appropriation is actually a thing and considering his stance on how he fights Mexican style, I feel it benefits him because there are people who support that moniker.

I think it's actually really important to give back to a community that has helped someone succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
              Canelo donated $1 million. I've never had that kind of money yet anyways.

I think that's allot more the the sum of allot of people.

I just wonder considering your using another cultures reference. I'm just wonder how much does that mean to him?

I don't think it's petty.
              So saying that he wanted to make “Mexican Style” close face to face fight means he’s mexican? How much did the local Mexican cartels who have billions of $$$ of dirty money donate?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

You're right.

It's like when Democrats say they care about immigrants and Republicans caring about veterans. All bunch of bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Yeah, coin is hard to come by especially considering we are still not out of a down turn economy. But there are also people who can donate. Look at JJ WATT got for the city of Huston. He cares he makes it happen. He plays for that city and their team. He has an investment in it recovering.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                    Man, honestly, I wish i could. I don't make that much income to donate. I'm just wondering where GGG heart is. That's all. I mean cultural appropriation is actually a thing and considering his stance on how he fights Mexican style, I feel it benefits him because there are people who support that moniker.

I think it's actually really important to give back to a community that has helped someone succeed.
                    If GGG were to donate and make it public, people like you and the closed fist in the air mafia would hate on him that he's doing it for attention.

Comment

Carnelo didn't donate enough imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X