Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: No Fan of Canelo, Golovkin - I Want Lomachenko-Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao Canelo and GGG would annihilate you . this dude isn't a boxer he's beyond amateur. Fk this leprechaun

Comment

What a jerk and more this McGregor is he's talking almost four different weight classes higher for which he is if he wants Lomo or Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        What a jerk and more this McGregor is he's talking almost four different weight classes higher for which he is if he wants Lomo or Rigo.
        did you read it? He wants them to fight each other. Not him.

Comment

Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
          lol canelo would khan him within 3 rounds
          Hahahaha... I love your words.

Comment

90% of the people here are missing the point. Canelo IS flatfooted as **** and GGG did go into camp the heaviest he has ever been. Thats literally all the Irishman said and hes right. Alot of you reacted like woman

Comment

because they will prolly walk through Conor worse than Rigo or Loma would. He wants a defensive type of guy whom he perceived as a weak link because they are not aggressive.

It's good when you believe in yourself, this way you can definitely achieve more. Conor is suffering from delusion disorder and doesn't even know that. He thinks he is Bruce Lee, the Zeus, he could beat a lion even if he had cardiac arrest.

Most likely, After the fight with Floyd, he will wake up

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                90% of the people here are missing the point. Canelo IS flatfooted as **** and GGG did go into camp the heaviest he has ever been. Thats literally all the Irishman said and hes right. Alot of you reacted like woman
                Bro a lot of Boxing fans are insecure and jumpy as **** right now over anything with McGregor. It's so funny to me.

Comment

"UFC superstar Conor McGregor is less than a week away from ever being relevant again in the boxing world by becoming Fake #50..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Bro a lot of Boxing fans are insecure and jumpy as **** right now over anything with McGregor. It's so funny to me.
                    it's not that at all bro, not with me anyways...McGregor should stop answering dumbass questions from dumbass reporters and focus on trying not to receive such a humiliating ass-whooping from Floyd come this Saturday IN HIS PROFESSIONAL BOXING DEBUT, no less....

yeah, I get it, he's in a combat sport...but MMA and Boxing are NOT the same....just like James Tony found out, so will poor Connor and his fans....he'll make a lot of money, oh yeah, but at his own expense unfortunately...

Comment

What the fcuk is Mc****** talking about? This fool is literally high on Heroin.

Comment

Working...
                      X