• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WOW!!!] [HEATED VIDEO] ROBERT GARCIA "**** ELLERBE, F**F that PU**Y!!!"

HERE'S THE ALTERCATION:

Comment

ROBERT GARCIA IN DEPTH ABOUT THE BEEF:

Comment

Eating a banana is an obvious jibe at Broner. Such a racist.

Comment

Damn, straight jacked my thread but with a more eye catching title.

I respect your hustle, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            HERE'S THE ALTERCATION:

What do you expect? tht Mayweather click been known to spread falsehoods and lies, look how they slandered Pacquiao, then all of a sudden it was Floyd using some IV flush, and wearing Lifts.

I dont blame Garcia, I wish Pacwuiao had Garcias attitude to confront these clowns on that ****. Everyone knew that Floyd got scared and demanded a last minute change on horse hair gloves even saying no wondered people are dying wtf? so horse hair gloves is killing people

and this is the man that these pro floyds love to worship a real warrior they give him a pass cause they race bias, non bias people will respect masculine men who never cry racism over pictures or ***** and moan and are honorable and give respect regardless, this new breed of Floyd fan are female minded catty, treacherous whining, and annoyingly entitled victim players **** them

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Eating a banana is an obvious jibe at Broner. Such a racist.
              You're trolling right? I never knew that eating a banana in front of a black man means the eater is racist. Just because some fools many years ago incorporated their racist ideology into foods that people eat, doesn't mean you have to buy into it.

Comment

Working...
              X