No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Training in Beast Mode For Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicky View Post
    55/45 Brook. Spence looks real but nobody knows about his "completeness" until we see him under pressure. How's that chin, and how will he react when he gets hurt?
    I can agree with you that the true mettle of a fighter is how they deal with adversity. Anyone can beat someone up, but how do you deal with getting Knocked down for the first time, getting cut, getting hurt and having to clinch? Joshua showed his mettle and solidified himself as champion, Spence will have to do the same in 2 weeks if he is who I think he is.

Comment

I didn't say Brook is a pressure fighter. I implied Spence will be under pressure.
      Under pressure from who??

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Calzaghe still beat Hopkins and Hopkins wasn't too old to go on and have good wins after that. Can't have been that mediocre.

He also dropped Hopkins with a body shot and Hopkins faked a low blow lol - and then give Hopkins a sweet reminder of his days in the slammer.
        Says a known T-Boy lover lol

Jermain Taylor beat Hopkins before Slappy did....big deal.

I'd rather throw punches like Spence than slap like Calzhage

Comment

How come no one has indicated what Brook weighed 30 days out and lately?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I can agree with you that the true mettle of a fighter is how they deal with adversity. Anyone can beat someone up, but how do you deal with getting Knocked down for the first time, getting cut, getting hurt and having to clinch? Joshua showed his mettle and solidified himself as champion, Spence will have to do the same in 2 weeks if he is who I think he is.
            Exactly! Spence is very good IMO, but I want to see how he deals discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
              Boxers cannot train their mouth and jaws very well. Look for a Kell Brook win in the UK over the highly over-hyped Spence. Brook at home will rumble and send Spence back home to the jungle. UK boxing is on fire. Hail the old hag queenie.
              The mouth nor jaw is a cause for kos, it's the neck, and you can work on the neck

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                The mouth nor jaw is a cause for kos, it's the neck, and you can work on the neck
                It's many things. Temperament as much as anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  I'll give you every single point of mine if Spence wins. I don't want any of yours when Brook wins.
                  Deal. It's on.

Comment

It's many things. Temperament as much as anything else.
                    But physically it's typically caused by the pinching of the spinal cords connection between the head and spine. Sudden loss of this fluid to the brain will cause a loss of consciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                      But physically it's typically caused by the pinching of the spinal cords connection between the head and spine. Sudden loss of this fluid to the brain will cause a loss of consciousness.
                      KO’s come in many flavours. Often they’re caused by fast lateral movement on the apex of the jaw: the chin. It flicks the head which results in the brain accelerating in the surrounding fluid and then coming to immediate halt. But, any sudden head trauma can result in a loss of stability (which can be ruled as a KO). Gradual concussion from the brain repeatedly banging against the skull is common, as is discombobulation form the ear fluids being pressurised by a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X