No announcement yet.

Any news on Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I don't even think dan is even a fan anymore.

I don't get brainwashed by anything. It's always easier to blame others rather than yourself and that's what you/Rigo are doing, blaming others.
    youre telling me that Rigo, Amagasa was boring? How bout, vs Dickens? That KO power!

Except Floyd had potential and smart enough to know what he was doing. Rigo is as dumb as he looks. Look at that dude's damit305 sig...

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      youre telling me that Rigo, Amagasa was boring? How bout, vs Dickens? That KO power!
      Except he doesnt put any of that to work when it matters. Cool he KO'ed people off TV. Exciting...

Comment

Except Floyd had potential and smart enough to know what he was doing. Rigo is as dumb as he looks. Look at that dude's damit305 sig...

if he drew he'd have no problem getting on TV. prove to me that he draws, then i'll accept that arum's just out to get him .

if he fought for 10K on an undercard he'd have been on TV plenty. he's good enough that he demands high purses, and boring enough that network execs don't want to lose the money they'd cought up for a license fee when their viewers turn the TV off.

bringing that guy back to TV consistently would literally get the HBO sports programming directors fired

you guys are insane.

Comment

Except he doesnt put any of that to work when it matters. Cool he KO'ed people off TV. Exciting...
          lol. someone we know was fuming alongside harold lederman's critique of Rigo's perf vs Francisco.

Comment

the jap made that fight not rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              if he drew he'd have no problem getting on TV. prove to me that he draws, then i'll accept that arum's just out to get him .

if he fought for 10K on an undercard he'd have been on TV plenty. he's good enough that he demands high purses, and boring enough that network execs don't want to lose the money they'd cought up for a license fee when their viewers turn the TV off.

bringing that guy back to TV consistently would literally get the HBO sports programming directors fired

you guys are insane.
              I get the business side of it. There was simply no effort to at least try the build the brand IMO. There was also a sudden media lynching ie Raphael, Iole constant hit pieces. Remember like it was yesterday man. So I do agree, on most of what you say, however the sudden backlash post Donaire and continued media scrutinization seemed somewhat premeditated or at least developed after careful sitting at the table by HBO execs/ Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

you guys are insane.
                Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                lol. someone we know was fuming alongside harold lederman's critique of Rigo's perf vs Francisco.
                This kid damit305 is getting hella exposed here. Should had stayed hidden you troll.

Comment

Here we go. The Cubans coming out of the woodwork. Where are the other 3 Rigo fans at? Or did his fanbase diminish down to 2 from 5 now?

Rigo might not be able to draw flies to **** but he sure can draw Cubans to NSB.
                  Im not cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    Well there you have it. Is it not the case for many boxer vs pressure fighter matches?

Comment

This kid damit305 is getting hella exposed here. Should had stayed hidden you troll.

I miss you *****es :bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                      X