Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Ready To Sign Contract For Canelo - Weight is 164.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    if chavez takes it seriously and isnt weight drained i honestly think canelo may get a real shock. Not sure chavez is good enough to win but canelo could look pretty bad. Canelo isnt a particularly talented fighter. I keep telling people this, they dont realise how much of an advantage he gets from being able to rehydrate so much. Hes not going to be able to dance round chavez like martinez did.
    Oh I do. I've been preaching that as well. Canelo is like another Gatti where someone mediocre (OK, probably better than that), can become something so much more.

I honestly felt Cotto would of been such a tougher fight if he didn't look like he was a heavyweight against Cotto. Cotto's boxing ability was there vs Canelo but the fact that he couldn't scratch Canelo and Canelo's shots made Cotto more cautious because of all the weight behind them, made it an immediate uphill battle for Cotto.

Same jazz vs Khan. Khan was boxing circles around Canelo until he slowed down and Canelo was able to land his hulk shot, lol.

Chavez might be able to negate some of that weight advantage as he himself was known for gaining extensive weight overnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Chavez is a bigger draw than Golovkin and accepted 20%, Golovkin wants 40%.
      Originally posted by Erik1984 View Post
      Thank you. but real boxing fans know GGG only wants to cash out. he just cares about money not a Big drama show, as he and his nut gobblers claim.
      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Remember these guys are business men I'm a fighter not a business man I just want to fight. Now I won't fight unless you pay me 1 billion zillion dollars I don't care if you offer me 3X more then my career payday. GGG fighting Jacobs when both them guys combined making less then what Chavez just signed to fight Canelo. Thank god Chavez is not a business man too. LMAO
      Sad fucks. Shut up about GGG for crissake.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Kills himself to make 155 yet made 154 his last fight? and has NEVER fought about 155? and stop with fairy tales about what you think he re hydrates to. GGG's camp said days before the Cotto fight they had no problems going down to catchweight if Canelo won. Been on record for years begging floyd for a fight at 154 and GGG out his own mouth said he's a small middleweight and can make 154 easy. That is until Canelo won and they killed the fight last year by demanding it ONLY at 160 and wouldn't negotiate weight a single pound hoping the purse bid would save them and it backfired. And the frauds demanded a catchweight with Ward after agreeing to fight others at 168. Face it GGG just always has a new excuse for why he turns down big fights. While Canelo, Ward and others don't seem to have the same problems making fights. Lets see who is the one coward who is the common denominator? K2 needs to be fired and replaced with a real promoter who can make these fights.

.................................................. .........................

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          You mad Canelo took GGG's dream fight. Bitter day for you GGG looks like a clown turning down 15m while Chavez getting the fight for half that and making more then GGG and Jacobs will combined for their fight. K2 a bunch of amateurs who can't make big fights. Have fun making excuses about the fights GGG turns down until he's 40.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
            naw we cant cause ggg never moved up lmfao.
            ggg never dropped a belt out of fear either. Lol

Comment

You mad Canelo took GGG's dream fight. Bitter day for you GGG looks like a clown turning down 15m while Chavez getting the fight for half that and making more then GGG and Jacobs will combined for their fight. K2 a bunch of amateurs who can't make big fights. Have fun making excuses about the fights GGG turns down until he's 40.
              Have you run out of meds?

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Only you would believe that Chavez Jr's skeleton would make for a compelling match up with Canelo. Let that sink in. This is a money grab for JCCjr, and idiotic naive fans like yourself will eat it up.

Lol that's so funny!!!

Comment

According to Forbes Ward made more money then GGG last year. According to idiots like you Ward was too small time, GGG was the A side worthy of demanding catchweight on Ward. Yet Ward went on to make more money then GGG that's the facts. And you got the nerve to talk about PPVs not justifying purses when GGG flopped last year and still asking for more then 15m to fight Canelo. LMAO

Face it both GGG ran away from 2 career paydays. Great negotiator those guys at K2 are. Canelo stole his fight with Cotto, stole his fight with Chavez and if like little "business man" still won't sign Canelo will steal his fight with Saunders next. Funny Ward and Canelo don't have problems making fights with other fighters yet GGG has problems making a deal with everyone. K2 is the problem he'll be 40 before he moves up his first weight class or makes any concessions to land a big fight.
                  Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Bla bla bla. You sound so butthurt. Kisses.
                  He sounds like a raving lunatic, tbh. I feel like I should send him some green K for making me laugh so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    Oh I do. I've been preaching that as well. Canelo is like another Gatti where someone mediocre (OK, probably better than that), can become something so much more.

I honestly felt Cotto would of been such a tougher fight if he didn't look like he was a heavyweight against Cotto. Cotto's boxing ability was there vs Canelo but the fact that he couldn't scratch Canelo and Canelo's shots made Cotto more cautious because of all the weight behind them, made it an immediate uphill battle for Cotto.

Same jazz vs Khan. Khan was boxing circles around Canelo until he slowed down and Canelo was able to land his hulk shot, lol.

Chavez might be able to negate some of that weight advantage as he himself was known for gaining extensive weight overnight.
                    stop crying over weights bro! If Canelo rehydrates to gain an upper hand in the fight so fcking what?! It's within the rules... You act like he cheating or something... It's fair game anyone can do it if they chose, but it's tough to do

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      lol it's only facts bro! Why you mad? Ggg is good, but his resume is trash and he getting old. If you don't like it, hop on another bandwagon lol

Comment

Working...
                      X