No announcement yet.

is GGG a boxing business man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    I feel embarrassed for OPs intelligence lol. No joke, I literally cringed at his naivety lol. Was I the only one?!?
    I will only quote you once here on NSB since you bring no value to the site, you are the embarrassment here, by being a blinded fanboy and a troll.

Now, go to sleep because it's past your bed time.

And don't waste my time again.

Comment

Sounds like BS oscar told canelo

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Tom is holding out for a 9 figure check. He doesn't carry around golovkins luggage for no damn 8 figures
        Tom is GGG's Micheal Koncz.

He's helping G spend that money.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Wtf are you talking about ******? How was that off topic? Tell me why GGG would take an offer for a fight that Oscar has said MUTLIPLE times isnt happening until next fall when he can unfiy the division take all the belts and make it that much bigger?

Or are you too ****ing stupid to comprehend English?
          My question: is GGG a boxing businessman?

You're telling me that the fight will be next fall, not answering my questions.

Then, you continued by telling me about Saunders and some other crap, still not answer the question I originally asked.

So, yeah. Stay on topic

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Sounds like BS oscar told canelo
            I would have doubts myself, but watching the post fight conference, it sounded really to me. Plus, Kim did indeed confirm it, but Tom said it wasn't enough money

Comment

Omg why the **** are people so stupid? Oscar has said MUTLIPLE times its not happening until fall.
              These people are either very stupid or very gullible (or just lying/trolling).

What Canelo said was straight up BS. He said he offered money to Golovkin "two or three months ago" and GGG didn't want it. We know that's BS because on May 18th Canelo dropped his title without negotiating with Golovkin/K2. Oscar de la Hoya said the night of the Khan fight he would call Tom Loeffler. Both Oscar and Tom verified that Oscar did call Tom the following day on May 8th and Oscar told him he would call him back in the upcoming couple weeks to discuss the fight. However Oscar never called since Canelo decided to drop the title instead on May 18th and said he was going to 154. NO NEGOTIATIONS TOOK PLACE.

Canelo Smith was announced in June. Golovkin Brook was announced July 8th. So who is Canelo trying to fool here? He drops the belt without negotiating at all with Golovkin, confirmed by both sides, says he's going down to 154 and announced the Smith fight weeks later. If Golovkin turned down any contract offer from Canelo, Canelo and Golden Boy would have without question let that been known to the world at the time instead of getting absolutely destroyed on social media for ducking. Instead when asked why he dropped the belt, they kept saying Canelo wasn't a middleweight and that he's a junior middleweight and he wouldn't be forced to fight anyone until he's ready. Why say/do all that if they offered Golovkin a contract amd he turned it down due to money? Lmao this is comical. This is after the whole "Mexicans don't **** around" and "I'll fight Golovkin next at 160; weight is not a problem". This dude continues to blatantly lie to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                My question: is GGG a boxing businessman?

You're telling me that the fight will be next fall, not answering my questions.

Then, you continued by telling me about Saunders and some other crap, still not answer the question I originally asked.

So, yeah. Stay on topic
                No you asked 3 questions you ****ing jackass. You asked if he wants more money and if hes scared of Canelo and i just ****ing told you why.

Stop trolling or being a blind as **** boy fan boy. God damn. Your mom must of dropped you 10 times while you were a infant while your dad played kicked the baby once you hit the ground. Your a ****ing moron

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

What Canelo said was straight up BS. He said he offered money to Golovkin "two or three months ago" and GGG didn't want it. We know that's BS because on May 18th Canelo dropped his title without negotiating with Golovkin/K2. Oscar de la Hoya said the night of the Khan fight he would call Tom Loeffler. Both Oscar and Tom verified that Oscar did call Tom the following day on May 8th and Oscar told him he would call him back in the upcoming couple weeks to discuss the fight. However Oscar never called since Canelo decided to drop the title instead on May 18th and said he was going to 154. NO NEGOTIATIONS TOOK PLACE.

Canelo Smith was announced in June. Golovkin Brook was announced July 8th. So who is Canelo trying to fool here? He drops the belt without negotiating at all with Golovkin, confirmed by both sides, says he's going down to 154 and announced the Smith fight weeks later. If Golovkin turned down any contract offer from Canelo, Canelo and Golden Boy would have without question let that been known to the world at the time instead of getting absolutely destroyed on social media for ducking. Instead when asked why he dropped the belt, they kept saying Canelo wasn't a middleweight and that he's a junior middleweight and he wouldn't be forced to fight anyone until he's ready. Why say/do all that if they offered Golovkin a contract amd he turned it down due to money? Lmao this is comical. This is after the whole "Mexicans don't **** around" and "I'll fight Golovkin next at 160; weight is not a problem". This dude continues to blatantly lie to the public.
                  Exactly. Its all smoke and mirrors. And no way GGG should take any offer when its going to get a lot bigger when he beats Jacobs and Saunders or even just one of them. Thats Oscar trying to low ball him before it gets really big.

Comment

Exactly. Its all smoke and mirrors. And no way GGG should take any offer when its going to get a lot bigger when he beats Jacobs and Saunders or even just one of them. Thats Oscar trying to low ball him before it gets really big.
                    They'll take an offer if/when Canelo is ready and actually attempt to make the fight. Until then, Gennadys career must go on and Gennady has his own goals besides Canelo. It's essentially "call us when you're ready to make a fight". No point in all this 'we'll fight you one day maybe at the end of 2017' BS. Either make the fight or don't!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, in less words you're saying that canelo and ggg are lying?

Oscar and gomes got pretty specific at the end of the post interview and Steve Kim said that he got off the phone with Tom and confirmed that there was a deal, but it was not enough money.

Look, I get that both have to deal like businessman, but I'm wondering why GGG was talking bad about canelo, when he is the same and probably worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X