Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia PBC 2015 Fighter Of The Year(Fan Vote)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia PBC 2015 Fighter Of The Year(Fan Vote)

Thurman won the NBC vote....Swift is the "PEOPLE'S CHOICE"

What a disgrace. Getting hammered by Lamont and then stopping Malignaggi's corpse somehow amounts to a Fighter of the Year award

Comment

Is there a pbc fighter that actually fought decent opposition this year instead of fighting cans and cab drivers

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
        What a disgrace. Getting hammered by Lamont and then stopping Malignaggi's corpse somehow amounts to a Fighter of the Year award
        a disgrace?!?...the fans voted for him...it's nothing to get all corny about man

Comment

either PBC got some dumbass fans, or it was rigged. what were the choices?

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
            Is there a pbc fighter that actually fought decent opposition this year instead of fighting cans and cab drivers

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
              either PBC got some dumbass fans, or it was rigged. what were the choices?
              I don't know who the other candidates were....I don't really care tbh

Comment

Lamont kicked Fanny's arse

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  I don't know who the other candidates were....I don't really care tbh
                  i do hope you are not a grown man obsessing over another grown man

Comment

lmfao fighting a drawish fiight with irrelevant lamont and fight paulie who only came to survive lol.

PBC doing Big Things, cant wait for 2016 when Rod Salka puts on some more weight and really brings it to these motherfuckers

Comment

Working...
                    X