No announcement yet.

Poll: Pacquiao vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
    Wack fight. Sucks that TR never made Crawford vs PAC.
    lol big dunce is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      im trying to find that picture lol.. i think it was a video that broner did or a picture of himself that he posted but in the background you can see pacman on the wall lol.
      Oh wow, now that I know you were serious, It's even funnier

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Oh wow, now that I know you were serious, It's even funnier
        im dead serious lol!! i know other posters on here seen that picture before. it was either a video that broner posted or an old picture of himself that he posted but in the background you see a poster of manny on his wall.

Comment

im dead serious lol!! i know other posters on here seen that picture before. it was either a video that broner posted or an old picture of himself that he posted but in the background you see a poster of manny on his wall.
          That's great. I wonder if he ever imagined he'd get touched up hard by an old Manny Pacquiao one day? Too funny

Comment

There's levels to boxing and even a past it Pacquiao is better than Broner on his best day. Manny has more than enough left to dominate Broner.

Comment

Broner is going to pick Pacquiao apart with straight right hands win by decision

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Broner is going to pick Pacquiao apart with straight right hands win by decision
                Do you care to place a signature bet on it?

Comment

I see this fight playing similar to the Broner vs Porter fight. Porter had to fight Broner at a 144 catchweight, and he still outworked Broner for the first 11 rounds and was heading towards a wide decision win. But then, Broner came out and started the 12th round with a huge haymaker that dropped Porter for the first and only time in his career. No else has ever dropped Porter, not Brook, not Thurman, and not Garcia. Now Brook, Thurman, and Garcia were all much more competitive with Porter, but it showed that Broner may be able to stop Pacquiao the way that Marquez did.

But I’m still going to say that Pacquiao wins this fight by decision.

Comment

Broner can't deal with a sharp puncher who attacks him hard and fast with both fist coming at him from all angles. He showed that in all his losses. Pacquiao attacks very hard and fast with a variety of punches from all angles. Broner's only defense against that kind of attack is a bear hug clinch. Pacquiao should beat the hell out of him but probably not stop him because Broner is rugged with a very good chin.

Comment

broner used to have a picture of pac on his bedroom wall..
                      Mind you,

Broner was still a baby when he fought in the undercard of Pacquiao vs. Dela Hoya.

Broner at that time was 4-0. Pacquiao at that time was 47-3-2

Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 10-17-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X