No announcement yet.

will Thurman fight again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Doesn't seem to be any news on him at all. Not heard anything about him being in the gym, no interviews, no rumblings of return dates, not even injury news. Unless i've missed something.

Do you think he'll return? - He strikes me as someone that no longer loves the sport and the longer he's out, the less motivated he'll be to return. Maybe i'm wrong, but that's how it looks.
    He posted a story of him on instagram doing the heavy bag a month ago.

I do hope he returns. Or we’ll miss out on a lot of good fights.

He got married, and got injured. I think he still want it. It’s not like he was bored with his achievements coz it’s not that much yet if were being honest.

I’d root for him against Spence and crawford. Not that I’m sure he wins, I just like to back him up. Both will probably be favored over him.

Pac better stay away from him as well.

Comment

He'll fight a "tune up" before he gets stripped, then take more time off.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        I read that also. But he can only be on one of 2 undercards Wilder-Fury or Spence-Garcia.
        Yeah. I figure wilder vs fury. But thats just a guess

Comment

He's back in training and waiting on a date

Comment

It's probably like 60/40 on him coming back vs him retiring imo. If his injuries are that bad then I can't really fault him for calling it quits, you can't compete at the level he was fighting at anything less than 100%.

Comment

Always liked Thurman and I give him the benefit of the doubt.

I just want to see him back in the mix. Would be a shame if he didn't fight again or if he does come back and looks like crap.
              Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-28-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Apparently Thurman could headline the Tank vs Mares card, lots of rumours flying around

We ain't fighting on no undercard

Comment

Working...
                X