No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Lomachenko Training Side by Side Comparison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Lomachenko Training Side by Side Comparison

Here's a closer look to both fighters training methods.

PACQUIAO vs LOMACHENKO TRAINING SIDE BY SIDE SPEED BAG, SPARRING, CONDITIONING!

Discuss.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2018, 11:53 PM.

With pac being older he's still faster.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      With pac being older he's still faster.
      Yeah, that's the eerie part. Pac's athleticism still shines brighter than a young Loma. You can't discount Pac's speed. It's still there.

I think that his speed has been honed through the years and have a lot left in him. Like an athlete sculpting his body to get his perfect form as he works out through the years honing his craft. Pac's body even though he is already old. Pac still has maintained the physique of a nimble fighter with Power. It's still there. I see Pac knocking out loma if this happens. Pac's speed is the Trump card.

Speed kills.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Yeah, that's the eerie part. Pac's athleticism still shines brighter than a young Loma. You can't discount Pac's speed. It's still there.

I think that speed has been honed through the years. Like a an athlete sculpting it's perfect from as he works out through the years perfecting his craft. Pac's body even though he is already old. Pac still has maintained the physique of a nimble fighter with Power. It's still there. I see Pac knocking out loma if this happen. Pac's speed is the Trump card.

Speed kills.
        I agree 100%

Comment

manny stops loma!

Comment

At 135 it will be a very interesting match up.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              At 135 it will be a very interesting match up.
              No, it won't be right bro. Pac can't go that low. He'll be too dehydrated in this late stage of his career. It is harder to go down when you are old.

But if Pac was in his prime and challenged loma @ 135. Pac, to me @ 135 is unstoppable. He is fastest at that weight, strongest against competition at that weight. But not this old Pac.

I'll stick to what I've been saying @ 147 Loma gets killed, @ 140 Pac will beat him in the later rounds.

If we are to be fair, let this happen @ 138 catchweight. That to me is meeting halfway, since at this point Pac is the A side based on popularity, and it's only fair they both fight at a weight they are both compromised.

Pac can't fight at 135, he'll be too dehydrated and might use Floyd's IVs just so he can reach fight night lol.

Pac is a true welterweight now. And going down is bad for his health as an old timer. @ 138 is just fine for both guys or if Loma has the balls fight Pac @ 140.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                manny stops loma!
                There's still too enough speed for that aging body. I look at the snap in his punches. That's power and velocity. While Pac's footwork is still there. He can dart in and out with ease. Who is the real matrix between the 2 when they fight? It will be nice to see who is quicker and more explosive. My money is still with Pac, just look at Pac's performance in his last fight and this training videos. Pac is still a different animal compared to Loma.

Those skinny legs of Loma compared to Pac's sturdy legs shows who's harder to fall. Loma will go down when he tastes Pac's straight left with that skinny legs. I really see this as an easy win for Pac.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  I agree 100%
                  I really see Loma as a good fighter, but he still has a lot to prove, just 11 wins and some are so impressed with loma who was never been tested with elite fighters in boxing, just because loma has good skills hes that great.. like i said hes never been tested. He's only nice to watch because hes fighting bums... once pac hit this guy his style will never be the same again XD.. cant imagine a smaller loma get hit with a punch that is knocking down bigger guys...

Loma's tree trunk is too skinny. He will fall like a twig.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Pacs speed is still comparable now to when he was in his prime, he just doesnt have the power and stamina/workrate he had before.

Comment

Working...
                    X