Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    もちろん日本語で投稿すると会話ができます
    Mochiron jpanese

Obviously Japanese is and has been my current language of choice... language of choice I gotta repeat **** for idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
      Guy brings it to a whole notha level. Just saying.
      Para usted, for you....

I miss him

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dL6XwAl_hNo

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Mochiron jpanese

Obviously Japanese is and has been my current language of choice... language of choice I gotta repeat **** for idiots...
        Lol you use google translate

Comment

Lol you use google translate
          I read Japanese, you are a mono lingual puto...

Comment

He's literally done everything: boxer, ran criminal enterprises, ex-con (not your regular ex-con; he served time at the legendary ADX Florence Supermax), boxer, water-polo player, first of his class at UC Berkley, solves complex physics problems for fun in his head, speaks Hebrew, Greek, Japanese, and English.

It's like everyday he decides there's something new he wants to add to his identity so he includes it in his life story.
            Let me add one more fact, I was never great enough to start a water polo game, at UC Berkeley... I’ll post my diploma...

I lacked the ability to compete on any real level... in the two hundred meters Pablo morales from bellermine was dressed before I finished third...

Who are you, who are you? Let’s post up credentials... me thinks you are an azz clown... prove yourself right and prove me wrong...

Comment

I read Japanese, you are a mono lingual puto...
              No you don't. I'm sure you know basic phrases, and shyte, but you're not literate in Japanese.

I can speak enough Spanish to get by - but I'm no means literate. I can write and speak phrases, but I have trouble understanding. That's fine by me - not gonna try and lie about it.

Comment

No you don't. I'm sure you know basic phrases, and shyte, but you're not literate in Japanese.

I can speak enough Spanish to get by - but I'm no means literate. I can write and speak phrases, but I have trouble understanding. That's fine by me - not gonna try and lie about it.
                Please stop wasting our time...

Comment

もちろん日本語で投稿すると会話ができます
                  Grow a pair... you think trolling is something... it’s nothing... no thing...I know a lot of people on this site, and they know my name and number...

Who are you? Beer, and a
                  Out of guys know me.... grow a pair, let’s move on, be happy, find a wife, and I will smile for you... Paul Mata, But yeah you an internet troll... what is the value in that...explain to me the value of trolling... gimme your full name and address... troll someone else...

Comment

Let me add one more fact, I was never great enough to start a water polo game, at UC Berkeley... I’ll post my diploma...

I lacked the ability to compete on any real level... in the two hundred meters Pablo morales from bellermine was dressed before I finished third...

Who are you, who are you? Let’s post up credentials... me thinks you are an azz clown... prove yourself right and prove me wrong...
                    You graduated number one in your class? You just said you did in an earlier post?

Comment

You graduated number one in your class? You just said you did in an earlier post?
                      I did, but stop contacting me....post your diploma, you are a ****ing idiot... full name and address.

Be a ****ing man, full name and address... full name and address..

Comment

Working...
                      X