Joshua ~vs~ Pedvetkin To Be Confirmed by Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua ~vs~ Pedvetkin To Be Confirmed by Next Week

Thoughts on this matchup?

I'm done arguing AJ/Wilder. The marinating continues.

It would be a good idea to have Wilder ~vs~ Whyte/Breazeale on this undercard.

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Thoughts on this matchup?

I'm done arguing AJ/Wilder. The marinating continues.

It would be a good idea to have Wilder ~vs~ Whyte/Breazeale on this undercard.
    The last part no way Wilder should stay away because him doing that makes him seem smaller, Wilder should just do his own thing and his name will get called the same time regardless.

Was obvious this was going to happen though, decent fight so cant be mad and Wilder gets a free hand to do whatever since there are nothing but scraps out there for him.

Comment

Joshua about to taste defeat for the first time.. Can't wait

Comment

great fight

Comment

Then why is Eddie meeting with Wilder's people?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Then why is Eddie meeting with Wilder's people?
            Because if he agrees with them then he can ask and probably receive a unification exemption from the WBA which would push the Mando back

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              Because if he agrees with them then he can ask and probably receive a unification exemption from the WBA which would push the Mando back
              But then why is Joshua vs Povetkin going to be confirmed next week?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                But then why is Joshua vs Povetkin going to be confirmed next week?
                It's an instagram account that mentioned no source. I'd hardly call that irrefutable evidence would you?

Comment

Povetkin will come to fight at least. He won’t show up for a check like Parker did.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Joshua about to taste defeat for the first time.. Can't wait
                    On what notion? Given that povetkin nearly got blasted into row z by the slowest left I've ever seen in David Price?

If he is as open as that against AJ... A ****ing silo of ostarine won't help him.

Comment

Working...
                    X