No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says Matthysse is the same as Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    I'll post whatever the hell i want to post and there isn't a ****ing thing that you can do about it. so go cry about it somewhere.
    No you won't, don't get out of line or you'll get reported.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      I'll post whatever the hell i want to post and there isn't a ****ing thing that you can do about it. so go cry about it somewhere.
      Ooof talk about being mad.

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
        No you won't, don't get out of line or you'll get reported.

**** your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Ooof talk about being mad.
          son, you told someone to report me. who's kidding who? then you go from backseat modding to completely getting off topic. be honest, how did danny hurt your feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
            "Come at me without a jab I'll knock you out"... He clearly has never watched Matthysse before.

Garcia has to be smarter then to believe this...But I will say Matt's does walk in at times without a jab...But Matt's is a smart puncher,he is nothing like Rios...

Comment

I see this as a 50/50 fight. Garcia is faster and is a better counterpuncher but Matthysse has a higher workrate. I think Garcia has more pop when he loads up while Matthysse throws every punch hard. Neither guy has a very good defense but Matthysse's guard is tighter. I wouldn't bet a dime on this fight.
              Last edited by Light_Speed; 11-21-2012, 02:36 AM.

Comment

I hope this fight does get signed and he comes in thinking that...

Comment

Rios and Mathysse both Demolish Garcia and the hype surrounding him!

Comment

It's a pick em fight. like I said before anyone whot hinks Lucas rolls Danny doesn't know what they're talkinga bout.

Danny style is geared to a fighter who comes forward. Lucas is def not Rios, though, and is a much better fighter. better everything.

it's a great fight and one that i would pay to watch. I hope it gets made.

Comment

Matthysse beats Garcia by ko.

Comment

Working...
                      X