Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner assualted a white guy? Pacquiao fight could be in Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't know what happen here we need to see the security videos to see if that dude was jump by Broner people

Comment

I would watch a television show titled: "Beatings by Broner"

Just camera crews in his entourage following him around blasting people

Comment

Smh, ladies and gentleman this is the man that Tank Davis looks up to and listens to over Floyd Mayweather and Al Haymon!

Hopefully Pacquiao kicks his aśś

Comment

where's that poster talking about he knows broner is extra motivated to fight a "legend" in manny compare to when he fought maidana he wasnt motivated.. lol

Comment

Seems unclear what happened other than the dude who was already f#cked up took a swing at Broner who was filming him with a bloody ass mouth. If I just got my ass beat by someone, Broner or nah, I'm probably taking a swing at some ass clown filming me to regardless if that was the person who effed me up.

The way Broner talked about it it was like f#cking this dude up was beneath him. So to me it seems like this mfer is talking sh^t/trying to start fights with people all the time & someone pulled his number today. Maybe Broner had some homie f#ck up this dudes day or maybe some random mfer f#cked up his day & Broner just came at the ass end of it. But it seems more unclear then Broner was bout to be turning himself in for an assault.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
              Lol, saw that. Dude dumb, even if it actually wasn’t him who hit him and it could potentially get him in trouble.

Instead of helping the man, he just antagonizes him.
              yeah he is stupid man, its like why post that **** man and you famous and got money? even if you didnt do it the guy can still try and sue you its no joke out there man

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                where's that poster talking about he knows broner is extra motivated to fight a "legend" in manny compare to when he fought maidana he wasnt motivated.. lol
                bump for nachoman

"he motivated doe". "its against a legend"

Comment

nump for nachoman again. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X