Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emma Watson dancing in the Bling Ring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma Watson dancing in the Bling Ring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFuo3kCX-w8

Taissa Farmega from the movie Nun was also in this film.

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFuo3kCX-w8

Taissa Farmega from the movie Nun was also in this film.
    The only thing of interest about her is that she has a millions of pounds in the bank due to residuals from the Harry Potter movies. Otherwise, she's a crap actress with the body of a 12 yr old boy. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      The only thing of interest about her is that she has a millions of pounds in the bank due to residuals from the Harry Potter movies. Otherwise, she's a crap actress with the body of a 12 yr old boy. Just my opinion.
      She is cute. And I like her in Beauty and the Beast.

Comment

Cringiest thread I've seen. Op is such a loser.

Comment

Have you ever smoked a cigarette in your car and tried to throw it out the window and a minute later you smell something and turn around to find your grandma fingering herself in the back seat?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
            Have you ever smoked a cigarette in your car and tried to throw it out the window and a minute later you smell something and turn around to find your grandma fingering herself in the back seat?
            Happens all the time, car ends up smelling of mackerel.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
              lol that's doug benson isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                green K!

I totally agree. I remember seeing Lindsey Lohan do that SNL skit with her C cups popping out as the Harry Potter chick and then I was like whoa is the real actress that hot too then I saw her and was like what?

Saw Bling Ring and the Circle she was awful in both!

Comment

Working...
                X