Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just don't get why it's so hard for GGG fans to admit canelo won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a fan of either and I thought GGG won both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Because there's a very good case that Golovkin won and therefore no reason to "admit" Alvarez won, because it's pretty easy to think he didn't.
      Triple L got beat & its truth, not a case.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        When canelo is getting all the props by even ggg fans and they don't have not even one compliment for lil g but then end the sentence by saying "with that, i still had ggg winning" makes no sense.

Everyone is doing it. Everyone, even dan raphael, teddy atlas. All the ggg sac riders. Hell, even Abel Sanchez can't say one good thing about the way ggg fought.

It just goes to show how invested these fanboys get and become delusional.
        I'm not sure if you're trolling or have selective reading. Pretty much everyone said it was a spectacular fight for both of them. People applauded Canelo's ability to stand and fight, and Golovkin for having amazing heart and willpower to take the early onslaught and come back strong. Everyone you mentioned explained why they thought Golovkin won.

This article has a lot of quotes of different kinds from a lot of people:
        https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#1cc30c172b9f

Hell, here's Rafael's play by play of the fight with good commentary that explains what he thought each fighter was doing well, and why he scored it a draw.

And again, having a great fight doesn't mean you won. People were surprised at how good Canelo was at taking the fight to Golovkin. Doesn't mean he won.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Triple L's jab is overrated as he is....LMMFAO! YOU guys are the ones ignoring the punches Nelo lands.
          NObody is ignoring the punches that Canelo landed. Canelo. Your the guy who is ignoring the punches Golovkin landed.

Comment

Shows they are bias.

Truth is:
            -Nelo won both fights
            -T.B.E. won both fights
            -S.O.G. won both fights.
            i love the irony in your post ha

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
              I am not a fan of either and I thought GGG won both fights.
              You are lying & Nelo won both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                I'm not sure if you're trolling or have selective reading. Pretty much everyone said it was a spectacular fight for both of them. People applauded Canelo's ability to stand and fight, and Golovkin for having amazing heart and willpower to take the early onslaught and come back strong. Everyone you mentioned explained why they thought Golovkin won.

This article has a lot of quotes of different kinds from a lot of people:
                https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#1cc30c172b9f

Hell, here's Rafael's play by play of the fight with good commentary that explains what he thought each fighter was doing well, and why he scored it a draw.

And again, having a great fight doesn't mean you won. People were surprised at how good Canelo was at taking the fight to Golovkin. Doesn't mean he won.
                You guys are getting worse! You guys are like, "Yea Canelo Knocked him out but it didn't count doe."

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  NObody is ignoring the punches that Canelo landed. Canelo. Your the guy who is ignoring the punches Golovkin landed.
                  You WISH that were the case....LMMFAO! He is a Triple FLOP....LMMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    i love the irony in your post ha
                    Truth hurts huh

Comment

Truth hurts huh
                      not at all.

it's all entertainment at the end of the day, it doesn't personally affect me.

Comment

Working...
                      X