Tusnami hits Indonesia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    In this case it's Allah.
    Okay. They must be eating pork over there and having ****sexual relations.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Okay. They must be eating pork over there and having ****sexual relations.
      Or bombing Christian Churches.

I know two families who were born in Indonesia that are now here in the U.S. for the sole reason that they are Catholics.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Or bombing Christian Churches.

I know two families who were born in Indonesia that are now here in the U.S. for the sole reason that they are Catholics.
        Sad to hear but at least they got asylum in a developed country because of that.

I doubt Allah punished them for bombing churches though.

Comment

What punch was your favourite in that fight?
          A few head shots...

In the LA riots I was a guest of FCI Sheridan... from Lompoc M unit to FCI Sheridan... then. A riot broke out ..https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjZYmVUS4mo
          I was gaff.ed up, black boxed and sent to Florence Colorado,,, when the adman was completed... I was sent there.. I had two 100 series shots... I Am Boxing. He ain’t ****.. I can’t make this level of detail up... nobody can... after meeting with the DHO(discipline hearing officer). I was found guilty... I took it and smiled, I lost my commissary privileges... no visits, no phone calls, for a year...

I took it and smiled... I met a few guys there... solid men..

NEVER MIND... I don’t need you to believe me... I’m steady backing my boasts up..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            A few head shots...

In the LA riots I was a guest of FCI Sheridan... from Lompoc M unit to FCI Sheridan... then. A riot broke out ..https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjZYmVUS4mo
            I was gaff.ed up, black boxed and sent to Florence Colorado,,, when the adman was completed... I was sent there.. I had two 100 series shots... I Am Boxing. He ain’t ****.. I can’t make this level of detail up... nobody can... after meeting with the DHO(discipline hearing officer). I was found guilty... I took it and smiled, I lost my commissary privileges... no visits, no phone calls, for a year...

I took it and smiled... I met a few guys there... solid men..

NEVER MIND... I don’t need you to believe me... I’m steady backing my boasts up..
            Seems like you didn't watch the fight. What was your favorite punch from the fight?

What's the FCI unit?

Comment

Not everyone agrees. What's a distinguishing feature most Jews have?
              As long as I get paid, my pretty wife loves me... I really don’t care about lil putos like sunturd... he’s not nowhere near my level...

Not even close..

Comment

As long as I get paid, my pretty wife loves me... I really don’t care about lil putos like sunturd... he’s not nowhere near my level...

Not even close..
                You didn't answer the question.

Comment

Seems like you didn't watch the fight. What was your favorite punch from the fight?

What's the FCI unit?
                  Why don’t you tell me about you... please... I’m asking the questions now... can I be in charge?

What university did your puto,,,, the teacher graduate from....

Here is where I crush lil lying hoes... easy money.

Why am I so popular.. you v me thread... you slant it any way...

Who is your daddy?
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 09-30-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Why don’t you tell me about you... please... I’m asking the questions now... can I be in charge?

What university did your puto,,,, the teacher graduate from....

Here is where I crush lil lying hoes... easy money.

Why am I so popular.. you v me thread... you slant it any way...

Who is your daddy?
                    After I hear the full LA riots story.
                    So continue.

Comment

You didn't answer the question.
                      I’m asking the questions now.. you got no answers? You can’t even speak whatever African tribe your ppl from... the white man corkscrewed you lil niggy azz. I can’t throw you a life raft.. you have no idea who your real ancestors are... I know who mine are... I’m laughing... peace my lil Jamaican fatherless Guy... god bless...

Comment

Working...
                      X