Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Asks Tyson Fury: Why Am I a ****house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    I actually believe Joshua has absolutely no fear in his heart about facing both of these guys. And I also guarantee you that he wanted that 50 mill way more than Hearn. Hearn was probably furious about AJ even considering it. These kinds of deals benefit the fighter way more than the promoter. Hearn wants to milk him as much as he can and I don't think he's as confident about Joshua as AJ is.

And, this is coming from a Wilder supporter and Hearn hater, 50-50 is not realistic. I don't even think Wilder thinks it is. This fight is going to happen anyways, this all ducking thing is all promo. They've embraced the eel role and going with it. Only will make the fight bigger once it happen. They really have nowhere else to go.
    finally, some sense...

Comment

Comment

Joshua said fury should be like him and concentrate on Wilder. Shame him and hearn didn't actually do that instead of playing silly beggars saying 50 mil want legitimate offer, then it is, then not everything is about money. We'd rather close venue for less money for the UK fans to see, despite ripping off UK fans by working directly with stub hub

Comment

AJ's "take the high road" attitude is getting tiresome. He's so worried about his image he can't even diss Fury back. Very boring.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
            Cause you haven't fought any top 5 heavyweight as of yet. Avoided Wilder like the plauge.
            Cause you haven’t fought any top 5 heavyweight as of yet???

I can’t verbally assault you totally, because your last statement is debatable

Comment

Fury is more of an attention seeker.
              His resume is whack aside the WK win.
              Hez fought nobody, so why all the noise?
              Hez going to sleep against wilder, full stop.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                AJ's "take the high road" attitude is getting tiresome. He's so worried about his image he can't even diss Fury back. Very boring.
                What would you like him to do ?? He has 13 commercial partners that endorse him. Most fans are aware his placid image is a bit of a front. If you had 1 commercial partner and they told you to wear lipstick and a frock you would.

I constantly insult you and bait you into responding to me but you never do. Probably as I’m irrelevant in your eyes and not worth your time....... Do you see where I’m going with this?

( I’m ashamed to be British) I will forever attack you for that statement

Comment

Cause you haven't fought any top 5 heavyweight as of yet. Avoided Wilder like the plauge.
                  Troll alert........

Comment

Don't really understand why fury has such an issue with him

Comment

Povetkin, Whyte, Parker, Breazeale are all top 10. Jesus are you even a real boxing fan lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X