Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Team Wilder Want Joshua - Why Won't They Reply?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    When you try to **** someone over and over and then act like nothing happened then this is how it goes. Take your flat fee and shove it up your ass you stiff, tiny big teeth having Elmer Fudd wascalwy wabbit talking ass mofo.
    I wish Hearn would **** me over with an offer of 15 million. Wilder and his team are a bunch of divas. Campaign for the fight then do everything not to make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      So you're letting off gas?

Saying you wouldn't talk to an old guy like that in real life..yet, here you are chatting away because you're on the internet.
      Now making challenges because you're on the internet.
      You think i give a fùck if you post or not? The more you type the more you sound like a fanny & still trying to convince me you're some straight up fella.
      You're another forum walter mitty
      Don’t know who he is you seem to be talking breeze now . You said you are around Thursday are we meeting or not keep your mouth closed. I’m willing to show you I will say whatever to you or whoever you choose to bring on your travels. It’s quite really simple. I’m ready to spar . I would spar e ven if you didn’t show up. Are you going to keep telling me how you feel on the internet or show me about this respect you talk about..... A fanny Lololololol. You sound like a nerd so it’s even more insulting to see your words. What time and where? You agree I will private message you .no one needs to see . You are a coward I know your type. All mouth no action

Comment

• Wilder should please take this fight. We want to see it. It would be too bad if he made a mistake and loses to Fury

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Don’t know who he is you seem to be talking breeze now . You said you are around Thursday are we meeting or not keep your mouth closed. I’m willing to show you I will say whatever to you or whoever you choose to bring on your travels. It’s quite really simple. I’m ready to spar . I would spar e ven if you didn’t show up. Are you going to keep telling me how you feel on the internet or show me about this respect you talk about..... A fanny Lololololol. You sound like a nerd so it’s even more insulting to see your words. What time and where? You agree I will private message you .no one needs to see . You are a coward I know your type. All mouth no action
          Fenchurch street 1600

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            Fenchurch street 1600
            Lololololol. Are you coming in from Essex on the train. I have private message you my contact number I admire your bravery. I am 15 minutes away from Fenchurch street so just a call and we will take it from there. You have gloves I trust?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              I wish Hearn would **** me over with an offer of 15 million. Wilder and his team are a bunch of divas. Campaign for the fight then do everything not to make it happen.
              The only people who will co-sign this are JDBs, lmao. The world knows Joshua is a coward. And if he rematches Whyte again he might become a top 5 biggest coward ever.

Comment

Working...
              X