Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Cotto get tatted up after losing to Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    OK, Mr. "Im not going to read or reply to u anymore". HAHAHA, I Knew u would.

SURE you didnt read it. SURE you didnt reply. I Knew u would read it, AND I Knew u would reply. And u did. And u did.

HAHAHA, now be a good boy, and reply, like the trained puppy u are.

HAHAHAHA
    You editee my post you ****ing *****? Go ask mommy and daddy for help you spoiled brat. You didnt work for **** ****

Comment

Really, genius? Then how did u reply to me without reading it? I KNEW u would read it. And youre reading this too. And you'll keep reading everything else I write here, because you have nothing better to do. HAAHAHAHA OK, Mr. "Im not going to read or reply to u anymore". HAHAHA, I Knew u would.

SURE you didnt read it. SURE you didnt reply. I Knew u would read it, AND I Knew u would reply. And u did. And u did.

HAHAHA, now be a good boy, and reply, like the trained puppy u are.

HAHAHAHA
      Learn to spell and stop using "U" for you, you ****ing spoiled wimp. Suck my balls and go **** yourself. Go out in the real world you protected little sissy

Comment

Ignore list *****

Comment

one for the TL/DR dept ?!?!?

lets track the trajectory of both men since that tainted win~

margarito -
          2008, he finally catches a gassed cotto LATE IN THE FIGHT. cotto is unable to continue mid 11. dude was in bad shape. i dont recall another margarito opponent who was as cut as cotto was. no matter. margarito is now THE MAN at ww. the prophecy has come to fruition. the biggest win of his career. THERES NO STOPPING HIM NOW !!!!!!

2009, the 1st chapter of the baddest man that ever put on gloves reign !!!!! takes on post prime ssm. what was supposed to be a stepping stone turns out to be a one sided, laugh riot, beat down. hes also suspended for his team tampering with his wraps. 1st ssm destroys him, then the commission buries him. the reign is over. the baddest man that ever laced up gloves has been dethroned. one of my favorite fights. hes given a year to contemplate his career choices. sticks with boxing.

2010, takes on some tune up guy in lackluster ud. somehow, this leads to a sww title fight with an elf. he is given absolutely no chance at winning (of course navada gets it right). the nearly 6' caveman is a mere punching bag. gets his eye socket fubard in the process. another one of my favorite fights.

2011, after a year off due to facial reconstruction surgery, he and cotto do it again. for cottos title again. during the promotion, cotto told margarito to his face what he was going to do to him. how all he had to do was correct 1 minor flaw. cotto goes out and does just that. doc saves margarito from having to visit the surgeon again. margarito retires. not wanting to ''die in the ring.'' as so many ''warriors'' claim.

2016, hes baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack (financially motivated due to being broke )...... yapping about fighting the best . settles for paez jr and canelos brother (the closest this goof will get to another title shot). the only 2 fights anyone wants to see him in is vs mayorga or sol.

cotto -
          since the questionable 2008 loss, hes 8-4, including exacting revenge of his 2008 loss to margarito. (tko12 vs pac* and ud losses to trout, tb'e' and canelo). 4 l's and cotto still commands star status. will be sure shot 1st ballot hofer and an ATG.

i * the pac fight due to the elf not fighting the ww version of cotto. we all know the elf wouldnt have considered fighting cotto without a clause. cotto went for that big check.

since then, pac IMMEDIATELY fought clottey, FULL WW and margarito at SWW !!!! and no one was supposed to notice

moral of this story, wgaF about tattoos

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            You editee my post you ****ing *****? Go ask mommy and daddy for help you spoiled brat. You didnt work for **** ****
            I doubt people with tattoos have those jobs in mind. They arent low class at all, thats terrible to think that way but you were given everything in your life so you have no idea about anything in lower class or even middle class.

If you would tell your kids to leave over a tattoo, you need serious help and need to take a look into the real world. You were way too sheltered and now you actually think youre above people with tattoos. Pretty sad actually. But i'm done here, i wont be reading anything you say from here on out. Not interested in a spoiled brats opinion
            Right. SURE u won't. U just read and responded to, like 4 things I wrote after u wrote that u wont be reading my stuff anymore. HAHAHAHA I Know you. Youre Charlie Sheen....always gotta have the last word. Now reply again, like a good little puppy, Mr "Im not gonna read u anymore".

And BTW, Im damn proud of my (first generation immigrant) parents and everything they achieved. Not my fault youre a broke ass loser too cheap to afford cable, begging for Streams. ******.

I don't apologize for being Wealthy. Now be a good boy, and reply. Come on, I Know u cant resist. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
            Last edited by HAMMER77777; 05-21-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Learn to spell and stop using "U" for you, you ****ing spoiled wimp. Suck my balls and go **** yourself.
              You would like that, wouldnt u, gay man? Sorry, I'm straight, and I don't swing that way. Also, I was a straight -A student. I Know how to spell. "U" is an ABBREVIATION. My computer has spell Check, regardless. The only thing spoiled is your GF, after she tasted my d!ck, she won't go back to you. Loser.
              Last edited by HAMMER77777; 05-21-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

You would like that, wouldnt u, gay man? I was a straight -A student. I Know how to spell. "U" is an ABBREVIATION. My computer has spell Check, regardless. The only thing spoiled is your GF, after she tasted my d!ck, she won't go back to you. Loser.
                Go **** your mother in her dirty ass you little spoiled punk. **** your accomplishements *****

Comment

Hammer7777 tells random strangers he was born rich in an internet message board. Is that lonely or what? Holy ****, what an insecure little ****sucker

Comment

Ignore list ******

Comment

Weird Thread ,he wanted tatts he have them

Comment

Working...
                      X