No announcement yet.

Travel tips for long flights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, manila is the mfin spot.

Literally the second question my cab driver asked me as soon as I got to manila after where I was going was "do you want some Filipina pussy?" I was like... why yes sir I would absolutely like some Filipina *****... "well that's not what I said but that was my exact reaction lol

He brought me to this crowded bar and introduced me to his friend who was a pimp and say would take care of me. He invited me in his bar to get some drinks. But I know from experience that there's a lot of scammers and crooks in Manila so I said I had to check in the hotel first and take a shower ( but what I really wanted to do was drop off my luggage because I wasn't gonna ****ing leave it in the cab lol)

My driver said that's fine and that he would wait for me and pick me up in an hour, or whatever I wanted to do. Hour later he picked me up and asked me what my budget was, I told him and he said he knew a better spot with cleaner girls because the other guy he took me to was lower quality and cheaper.

He brought me to this elegant looking strip club and gave me the v.i.p treatment lol. My cab driver stayed with me the whole night like he was my personal driver and took care of everything i needed. That place was the joint, and I ended up taking this fine Japanese girl to my hotel and she stayed the entire night.

I drank a little too much too fast so I was wasted in the cab ride to the hotel room. I thought that drinks might have been laced cuz I could hardly move, I got worried they might take me to an alley and take my liver or something but he took me to my hotel room and after a smoke and some water I was good to go lol.

I'm not here on vacation and I'm only staying in Manila while I'm waiting for my flight but I'm already having a hell of a ****ing time lol
    Anthony Bourdain No Reservations S05E07 Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
      Anthony Bourdain No Reservations S05E07 Philippines
      I don't know man that's nothing like the philippines I know. Manila is a jungle, it's a high octane supercity where everything is happening in fast forward and everybody is a hustler or a crook. It's a place where if you don't stay sharp you will get robbed or taken advantage of in one way or the other.

I've been to some of the worst cities in America including detroit and not a single one of them compare to some of the **** I've seen in Manila. There are also some lavish and gorgeous areas that compare to some of the best I've seen in other high profile cities. If you have your head on straight and you have the funds you can party like a king. Manila has something for all your desires if you know where to look.

I've spent most of my life in Miami and Manila makes Miami look like a 1950s suburb in Wyoming or something lol
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-17-2016, 04:19 AM.

Comment

So i'm travelling halfway around the world to manage some property I just acquired and it'll be my first long trip by myself.

I was looking at my itinerary and I noticed that I have a 4 hour waiting time in between my first connecting flight and a 6 hour waiting time to my second connecting flight on top of the already 20+ hours of travel time.

What the **** am I going to do for 10 hours by myself waiting for my flights? I think i'm going to legit lose my mind.

You never have a 15 hour flight in your life.........I mean the freaking flight last 15 hours.....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

You never have a 15 hour flight in your life.........I mean the freaking flight last 15 hours.....
          It wasn't that bad. I was pretty spaced out for most of the trip and before I knew it I was already in Manila.

I saw Sicario on the plane and that was a top quality movie.

Comment

It wasn't that bad. I was pretty spaced out for most of the trip and before I knew it I was already in Manila.

I saw Sicario on the plane and that was a top quality movie.
            Did you have a lot of fun?. they will treat you nice as long as you reciprocate and Tip those bast.ards good. They're not into robbing you but into making you feel at home and of course be friendly and the TIP...big TIP that is. LOL.

Comment

A stash of Valium

Comment

I'll wait for -Mak- to validate anything stated in this thread.

Comment

I haven't been here long but looking at my Facebook feed it's like I'm looking at the thoughts of aliens from another galaxy.

Posting about insignificant and trivial **** like they know anything about struggle. My millenial peers have absolutely no idea of what real hustle is and what the real grind is like.

Americans are some spoiled, entitled babies man. I should have never left my motherland.

Comment

I haven't been here long but looking at my Facebook feed it's like I'm looking at the thoughts of aliens from another galaxy.

Posting about insignificant and trivial **** like they know anything about struggle. My millenial peers have absolutely no idea of what real hustle is and what the real grind is like.

Americans are some spoiled, entitled babies man. I should have never left my motherland.
                    You should have stayed in CHIcagow.

Comment

welcome to 3rd world reality...amazement, adjustment, and humility should be settling in

Comment

Working...
                      X