Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Conor Mcgregor acting like we have forgotten he was punked by Khabib?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think McGregor needs to chill on whatever he may or may not be taking on the side.

Other than that, though, he's still a professional fighter, and I think he'd beat other people that aren't pros.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      How far back did you call out Broner as being not what he seems?
      I can't remember the opponent, but when he was first getting featured on HBO I remember saying on this forum, and to friends, that he was stiff in his upper body and had certain fundamental issues, like footwork rotation, that would catch up with him once he started fighting decent fighters. I said he was getting way overrated and was never going to be the P4P king that everyone seemed to think he was destined to be.

I was told I was full of shyt, that none of the criticisms I made were valid, etc.

I remember making predictions about a lot of other forum favorites that turned out to be completely accurate but they were all very unpopular opinions at the time that earned me a ton of red K. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I can't remember the opponent, but when he was first getting featured on HBO I remember saying on this forum, and to friends, that he was stiff in his upper body and had certain fundamental issues, like footwork rotation, that would catch up with him once he started fighting decent fighters. I said he was getting way overrated and was never going to be the P4P king that everyone seemed to think he was destined to be.

I was told I was full of shyt, that none of the criticisms I made were valid, etc.

I remember making predictions about a lot of other forum favorites that turned out to be completely accurate but they were all very unpopular opinions at the time that earned me a ton of red K. lol
        Cool. You have any unpopular opinions at this moment?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Cool. You have any unpopular opinions at this moment?
          None that I have the energy to articulate right now. This place used to be cool and people actually talked boxing. Now it's just nationalistic trolling and bashing, bashing, bashing. It sucks even trying to talk about boxing on here lately. That's why I'm 90% in the lounge, until NSB gets inhabitable again.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            None that I have the energy to articulate right now. This place used to be cool and people actually talked boxing. Now it's just nationalistic trolling and bashing, bashing, bashing. It sucks even trying to talk about boxing on here lately. That's why I'm 90% in the lounge, until NSB gets inhabitable again.
            Red - You are more valuable up there so i hope you go back but yeah man. That's how it was for all of us NSB first then we drifted to the Lounge and we ended up spending most of our time in the Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
              I think McGregor needs to chill on whatever he may or may not be taking on the side.

Other than that, though, he's still a professional fighter, and I think he'd beat other people that aren't pros.
              And he’d beat them easily.

Comment

must be that irish whiskey

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  And he’d beat them easily.
                  lmfao like thats even a question right, lmfao OF COURSE he will beat regular people lol hell hes in better shape than 99% of the regular people population lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    lmfao like thats even a question right, lmfao OF COURSE he will beat regular people lol hell hes in better shape than 99% of the regular people population lol
                    Yeah. Some people on these boards are just all around clueless. There’s a video on YouTube of him and the Mountain having a fun sparring session and Conor is just toying with him. That man is the strongest dude on earth lmao

Comment

He is rich af he doesn't care

Comment

Working...
                      X