Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The "Deep State / New World Order" Real Or A "Fake" Conspiracy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Guys, my tin hat is receiving signals from Mars; are your tin hats getting the same message?
    Answer me this, How can someone like Clinton have a private server and lie about it and the FBI comes out and says she did something wrong but a jury would never find her guilty.

Meanwhile, we have RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA as soon as Trump pulls a upset. Collusion is now been changed to Russian interference and they're trying to find anything else from his past. Then we have Obama telling Russia in a hot mic that he will have more flexibility after the election and its swept under the rug. But Trump doe.

Does any of this make any sense to you? The wrong person won and people are pissed because he doesnt play by the rules for either side.

Comment

The deep state just refers to the FBI/NSA/CIA and how they remain intact/in charge even as the presidential administrations come and go.

Ex; Bush Jr/Obama being carbon copies of each other in office despite their campaign rhetoric, because they were both kept on short leashes by the intelligence agency honchos. Their now-exposed connections to corporate media and the way politicians who defy the intel community are treated by that media. Etc.

I don't even see how it COULD be a "conspiracy theory". Can someone who believes it's a "conspiracy theory" explain what they mean? Do you think we just start from scratch every 4 years?

Likewise New World Order refers to a speech by Bush Sr, "Toward a New World Order" where he promoted global government via the US through the UN.

Back then the GOP had been invaded by leftists and was just as globalist/military interventionist as the DNC. Trump's isolationism wasn't a thing. Both parties openly called for establishing the UN as a world military/police force.

What's the conspiracy theory there? Was that a CGI hoax?
      Last edited by ////; 02-24-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Bilderberg lad.

Who knows what they discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Bilderberg lad.

Who knows what they discuss.
          I know man. It was just the way you wrote it,

"I believe there is a group in charge of certain things"

You could just be describing garbage men lol

Comment

When did the NWO and the Deep State become the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I know man. It was just the way you wrote it,

"I believe there is a group in charge of certain things"

You could just be describing garbage men lol
              Oh yeah

I was a little high and drunk at the time lol

Comment

The people who own the Federal reserve own the United States. Wouldn't it make sense that they want to expand that system globally so they can rule the whole world?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue;19536212[B
                  ]It’s real regardless of social political ideology. Both sides can agree there’s a puppet master.[/B]

And it’s been made clear they didn’t want Trump or Bernie to win.
                  Originally posted by man down View Post
                  I agree, don't want to rock the system.

It's a shame that people can't look at how easy Clinton got off and what trump is going through and not realize this.
                  it's not that simple when dealing with crooked hilary. i hate her, i'm not a supporter or a democrat but the fact that she was careless with classified information isn't necessarily a crime, though maybe it should be, and she is protected by powerful friends

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  People will put up with corruption as long as it doesn’t impact them directly. Cleaning the system will affect the people in the short term but the long term is beneficial ie they want too be happy now and put the problems off for the next generation to solve.
                  this stuff is already too deep to get rid of, the same people keep moving themselves around to different offices in the government.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Yep.

I don't know about that. Trump hired a bunch of former Goldman Sachs executives to his cabinet.

And his Secretary of Commerce used to be senior managing director of Rothschild Inc. Who helped bail Trump out of financial difficulties in the '90s.

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  The deep state just refers to the FBI/NSA/CIA and how they remain intact/in charge even as the presidential administrations come and go.

Ex; Bush Jr/Obama being carbon copies of each other in office despite their campaign rhetoric, because they were both kept on short leashes by the intelligence agency honchos. Their now-exposed connections to corporate media and the way politicians who defy the intel community are treated by that media. Etc.

I don't even see how it COULD be a "conspiracy theory". Can someone who believes it's a "conspiracy theory" explain what they mean? Do you think we just start from scratch every 4 years?

Likewise New World Order refers to a speech by Bush Sr, "Toward a New World Order" where he promoted global government via the US through the UN.

Back then the GOP had been invaded by leftists and was just as globalist/military interventionist as the DNC. Trump's isolationism wasn't a thing. Both parties openly called for establishing the UN as a world military/police force.

What's the conspiracy theory there? Was that a CGI hoax?
                  i was a teenager when i heard that Bush speech live on tv for myself.

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  The people who own the Federal reserve own the United States. Wouldn't it make sense that they want to expand that system globally so they can rule the whole world?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    it's not that simple when dealing with crooked hilary. i hate her, i'm not a supporter or a democrat but the fact that she was careless with classified information isn't necessarily a crime, though maybe it should be, and she is protected by powerful friends

this stuff is already too deep to get rid of, the same people keep moving themselves around to different offices in the government.

i was a teenager when i heard that Bush speech live on tv for myself.
                    This wasn't my opinion this was facts that came from the FBI.

Not to mention Clinton met with Lynch on the tarmac for a meeting about god knows what while the investigation was going on.

The FBI's job is to find the crime not to decide if a jury would find her guilty. She not only had a server in a closet. She lied and as we know lying to the FBI will get trump admins thrown in jail. Then add in the classified stuff and the fact she walked with no charges and you know we have a deep state.
                    Last edited by man down; 02-24-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      This wasn't my opinion this was facts that came from the FBI.

Not to mention Clinton met with Lynch on the tarmac for a meeting about god knows what while the investigation was going on.

The FBI's job is to find the crime not to decide if a jury would find her guilty. She not only had a server in a closet. She lied and as we know lying to the FBI will get trump admins thrown in jail. Then add in the classified stuff and the fact she walked with no charges and you know we have a deep state.
                      the secret meeting is one of the things that pretty much confirms that crooked hilary is guilty, i would like to see her in jail but the clintons have some powerful friends. her $250,000 speech to goldman sacks, the one she later refused to provide a transcript for alone was enough to make me cheer the next morning when she didn't win the election. i don't need to see a transcript to know what was in that speech, promises of more corporate welfare payments to wall street.

Comment

Working...
                      X