Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner should retire and become manager and promoter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner should retire and become manager and promoter.

Im fan and dont wanna see him just stay a stepping stone for upcoming fighters, and past prime fighters to prove if they still got it what do you think he should do.

Broner would be one of the last people on Earth I’d have in charge of managing my career or $

Although i guess he somewhat promotes Easter and Warren and their association with I think helped their careers but to have Broner is anything else but a figurehead I can’t
    See any part of running a successful business that Broner would be good at except maybe being good at marketer to the lowest common denominator type of person he’s good at that

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Broner would be one of the last people on Earth I’d have in charge of managing my career or $

Although i guess he somewhat promotes Easter and Warren and their association with I think helped their careers but to have Broner is anything else but a figurehead I can’t
      See any part of running a successful business that Broner would be good at except maybe being good at marketer to the lowest common denominator type of person he’s good at that
      ^^ Lol what he said..

Broner is not someone capable of being a professional businessman. Guns, thievery, death threats, suicide threats.... it would be messed up

Comment

Hes too stupid to be a promoter. Just cause hes promoted himself well by being an obnoxious arsehole doesnt mean you could put him in charge of a business.

Comment

Like others have said he just not that smart. Nor trustable, professional etc.

Comment

no idea where go goes from here I doubt anyone would want to do business with him as a promoter the guy sent a 102yr old man (Arum) messages calling him a b*tch for offering him a few million haha no one is gonna do business with that man

Comment

He would not be worth a damn as a manager or a promoter. He is a stupid nasty person with a low IQ. He cusses and gives the audience the finger. Great promoter? He can fight some and that is all he can do well. He can't even manage his own life and stay out of jail. How can he manage another boxer? If he does retire boxing will be better off without him. You said you like him and that's your right and your choice but I see nothing about him to like. He does have some very good accomplishments in boxing and has been a champion in 4 weight classes so he can be proud of that.

Comment

Broner couldn't manage a lemonade stand, as if you'd let him manage a fighter's career. It would be like letting a woman run a nation. Disaster. Complete and utter disaster

Comment

An odd statement.
                  He would be an awful manager, but probably still better than Golovkin's handlers.

Comment

He should promote Maidana-Mayorga.

"About Thousands"

Comment

Working...
                    X