No announcement yet.

Golden State Area Stalker finally caught

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden State Area Stalker finally caught

Ole boy is responsible for at least 45 rapes and 12 murders.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ler/553070002/

DeAngelo was born in Bath, N.Y., but graduated from Folsom High School in suburban Sacramento in June 1964. He enlisted in the Navy during the Vietnam War, returning home a decorated vet to earn an associate's degree in police science from Sierra College and a bachelor's degree in criminal justice at Sacramento State, the The Sacramento Bee reported. He married in 1973 and later divorced.

DeAngelo was charged with eight counts of murder in three California counties. But authorities are trying to link him to 12 murders, 45 rapes and the ransacking of more than 100 area homes. Two murders and most of the sex assaults occurred in the three years he was an Auburn police officer outside Sacramento. He has been connected to no crimes committed after 1986

DeAngelo worked as a police officer for two California departments in the 1970s, first in Exeter and then Auburn. Some of the crimes were committed while he was an officer. Auburn police department fired DeAngelo in 1979 after he was arrested for stealing a hammer and a can of dog repellant from a store

This is the biggest story in ****ing decades and its being underreported and not talkedabout.

A white cop committed 50 rapes and 12 murders that they know about. One of the victims was a 13 year old girl he raped. He used to rape them in front of their ****ing husbands for gods sake and NO ONE is talking about this **** anywhere except Reddit and voat.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      This is the biggest story in ****ing decades and its being underreported and not talkedabout.

A white cop committed 50 rapes and 12 murders that they know about. One of the victims was a 13 year old girl he raped. He used to rape them in front of their ****ing husbands for gods sake and NO ONE is talking about this **** anywhere except Reddit and voat.
      I know right? They be talking about Stormy Daniels and shit what the heck man this crazy

Comment

I live in Cali this assshole is all over the news here, glad they got the pos. About fucin time.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          I know right? They be talking about Stormy Daniels and shit what the heck man this crazy
          Actually they dont mention anything about Hillary's 84mil election money laundering scheme. It's all about Stormy,Cohen, and the president. Looks like Hillary's going to jail.

Comment

I'm sure this guy is a Trump voter.

Comment

What ever happened to the Zodiac killer?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                What ever happened to the Zodiac killer?
                Chilling out somewhere not being in a prison cell. Possibly a cemetery.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Chilling out somewhere not being in a prison cell. Possibly a cemetery.
                  That sort of rings a bell. I remember reading a theory that he died.

God gained an angel that day #PrayersUp

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                    Actually they dont mention anything about Hillary's 84mil election money laundering scheme. It's all about Stormy,Cohen, and the president. Looks like Hillary's going to jail.
                    As much as I wish that were true, what brought you to this conclusion? Honest question.

Comment

Working...
                    X