No announcement yet.

Kovalev is mentally weak, he loves to bully but folds when attacked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
    You told us you were a BULLY in prison. You said you raped and sodomized 20 men, remember?

And you wanted to fight little Butler, who you weigh twice as much as.

You're a big ****sexual bully, Larry.
    you got mad and put me on ignore cause you eastern euro lost..yet you come to my thread??? you are also mentally weak son

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Any real man with big balls will fold after getting hit down there.
      show me when he was hit in the balls...ill wait

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Ward was not afraid of him and attacked and bullied the bully. Kovalev folds when he is put under pressure and can not adjust in fights. He has power but he does not process a high boxing IQ at all. His entire team will be broken up after this fight as he disgraced his own damn trainer.
        It's interesting terminology man, but what exactly did he do for you to label the guy a 'bully'? I'm not sure beating guys up who choose to get paid to fight him really counts as 'bullying'. In fact if you're using that kind of language doesn't Andre count as the ultimate 'bully' since his manifest superiority and masterful skillset really makes any fight he's in completely unfair. Isn't that the very definition of 'bullying'

#AndretheBully
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-19-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Here, you can stop waiting now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Here, you can stop waiting now.

one shot when he was bent all over begging to quit? thats all you got?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                one shot?? thats all yall got??? he was already bent over begging to quit

Comment

one shot when he was bent all over begging to quit? thats all you got?

Ummm...you just asked me to show you where he got hit in the balls. and I showed you, clear as day.

Comment

yall post 1 damn punch when he was already done?? really thats all you got?

Comment

Ward was not afraid of him and attacked and bullied the bully. Kovalev folds when he is put under pressure and can not adjust in fights. He has power but he does not process a high boxing IQ at all. His entire team will be broken up after this fight as he disgraced his own damn trainer.
                      Yo there's definitely something to what you say. I was just chatting **** in the immediate aftermath of the fight. Ward won by investing in the body early and often. A few low blows but **** it what are you gonna do.

People forget Kovalev was dropped by a body shot against either Caparello or Pascal and it was ruled low. He was flat out dropped by it though. It wasn't low though. Ward and his team probably looked at that instance quite a lot in the run up to this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X