No announcement yet.

Stop supporting Floyd......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is trolling on behalf of Floyd.

You are all being trolled. Unless some of you are counter-troll in which case you are trolling me...

Comment

Stop supporting pacquiao. He is fighting a guy who is a weight class below him who's best win is Ruslan on ppv. He is constantly bringing guys up in weight or he makes them go down in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Co-Sign!!!!!!!

These fools must have pretty pathetic lives, if all their boxing rap revolves around and are constantly about Floyd.

Nope, just checked my bleacherreport app, an article on Floyd's statement just popped up. Pretty cool app, helps keep you up to date with your favorite sports.

Comment

No boxer has ever gone to such extreme lengths to duck someone as Floyd has with Manny. This is a historical duck.

He has literally come up with every crazy demand possible and most of them Manny accepted which just forced him to go even crazier.

We will see this fight the day Manny agrees to come in on 6 months of estrogen therapy and wear a buttplug during the fight at a "special catchweight" where Floyd fights at 150 and Manny fights at 108.

Nah not even then. Even then Floyd would throw in a last minute curveball to ensure the fight doesn't happen. Maybe demand all the judges be pastors from Ferguson, MO. There would be a no knockouts stipulation (KO=DQ) so the fight would be decided by the good pastors.
          Last edited by E. O. Wilson; 09-02-2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erislandy lara View Post
            Stop supporting pacquiao. He is fighting a guy who is a weight class below him who's best win is Ruslan on ppv. He is constantly bringing guys up in weight or he makes them go down in weight.
            Algieri is bigger than Manny. Algieri wanted to fight at 147 and and they agreed on a catchweight of 144 because Algieri is so much larger. Front page.

Comment

Not thrilled.......

I am not particularly thrilled with CA as an opponent but last time I checked, Floyd didn't want to fight Manny, Roidquez priced himself out on purpose, and Manny is going down to 140lbs if he can't get the mega fight with Floyd next year. Fighting CA at 144lbs is a nice jester by the champ. He is a nice guy afterall. CA is also undefeated and a world champion coming off a very impressive win. He beat a monster in RP and this fight will be exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Negotiations went fine with everyone else. Can't take you seriously when you put all the blame on Floyd. Just let it go
                did floyd force any other opponent to sign to his promotional company?

Comment

At first i thought he was just trolling when he said it a while back, but when he said it again in the media workout, i was caught off guard thinking dam i think he's serious. If he is that's a b*tch move.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    did floyd force any other opponent to sign to his promotional company?
                    He's not forcing Manny to do ****. If Manny and TR really want the fight then why don't they call Haymon and start working on negotiations. What has Manny REALLY done to make this fight happen other than run his mouth? Because both times an offer has been on the table Manny was the one that walked away. And all your hatred of Floyd Mayweather is never going to change that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      Floyd May weather is an idiot! Stop supporting him!

Mayweather wants Pacquiao to Sign With His Promotional Company | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1x8oudq
                      WAR Mayweather!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X