No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    By the way.. We're getting close to the 10 year anniversary of this piece of crap. If you're lucky you might get to see videos of me snorting coke and cursing at Asian women at the laundromat.
    #1 taco bell > every fast food joint.

#2 dont curse at asian women pls. Thye need our love n respect lmao.

#3 kuyukut is a jackass. i cant tell whether he's a pacman fan, or a ****** ass troll that just talks **** about him, but it's like he's always biggig him up subliminaly. Either way, I don't like the ****er. Negative prick.

#$ im fkkkkked up boa. should i get a burrito or some greasy ass gyro and fries?

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      #1 taco bell > every fast food joint.

#2 dont curse at asian women pls. Thye need our love n respect lmao.

#3 kuyukut is a jackass. i cant tell whether he's a pacman fan, or a ****** ass troll that just talks **** about him, but it's like he's always biggig him up subliminaly. Either way, I don't like the ****er. Negative prick.

#$ im fkkkkked up boa. should i get a burrito or some greasy ass gyro and fries?

Get the burrito. You might even have some nice leftovers tomorrow.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So dis thread dead huh?

Comment

• I'm taking a break from drinking; it's been two weeks.

For me, I wasn't drinking excessively but I was having 1-3 beers every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (and some week days). I didn't like the idea that I drank on those days every single week and wanted a little more control.

Anyway, I'm not sure how long I'll go but I have noticed some changes - no hangovers for one; also not having to get up and go the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Comment

• Finally drank drank for the first time in months this past weekend. Went out for a friends birthday.

Imagine this, they order two pitchers of beer (they loved my Stella recommendation) while I come straight from not having eaten or drank anything at work that day and order a whole chicken & a pitcher all for myself

All smiles all smiles

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  So dis thread dead huh?
                  Yea when I was drinking regularly it was cool.

I'm on the drink today for the first time in a couple of months.

Comment

• I'm a bit drunk, about to crash in a minute.

I'm in a new part of China. I got a new apartment.

The plumbing here ****ing sucks. I clogged my toilet on the first day. I used a plunger to unclog it. The next **** I took clogged it again, and I've yet to unclog it since. That was like a week and a half ago, and I've been taking a plunger to it at least a couple times a day.

The lucky thing is I have a loft and the loft also has a bathroom, and that toilet hasn't been clogged yet. So at least I have a spot to ****.

The downstairs toilet, I've been pissing in on the regular, so I have this ****ty backed up toilet that's full of piss.

I need to find someone that's Chinese who speaks English that can get me a ****ing plumber up in here.

Comment

• I have a Chinese girlfriend in a city not that far away. If she comes for a visit soon she can get me a plumber. I went to visit her last week and she caused a big scene and got herself arrested.

She owns a bar, and I was hanging out in another bar with some friends. She showed up all drunk as ****, and pissed at me, and wanted to fight everyone. She was pissed because I was out hanging with my friends and not back at her bar.

She tried to fight everyone, including me. The bartender stepped in, and she hit him with her phone, and caught him with the charging area, and it cut his forehead open. He went to the hospital for a tetanus shot, but not before she punched an Iranian dude.

The police came and took her in. So I had to go close her bar, and kick all the customers out.

Next day, I called a Chinese friend, and we called the police to find out where she was. We arrived at a police station, and she was there, as was the Chinese bartender, his wife, and the Iranian guy. She had to pay the Chinese guy some money. The Iranian guy wanted to press charges. He's actually my friend, and he said because I came in, he'd let it go. But he made her write him a letter that if she did it again, he'd press charges, or some such ****.

When my Chinese friend talked to the cops he said it sounds like she'll be in the pen for at least a week or so, so it was sorta lucky we got her out.

She attacked me too. I grabbed her and held her down, and so she bit the **** out of my wrist and drew blood. I put her in a choke hold.

Next day though we were right as rain. Aint no thing. Crazy *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X