Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner exposed riding in coach!!! Broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

him having kids is going to be a problem financially. big time. he likes to flaunt his cash on social media and he should start laying low.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      rich people use uber.. rich people dont fly coach
      If i choose to burn money on bettee seats i would. Any fight over 3 hours is murder in coach.

I am playing to Dubai in June pray for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
        him having kids is going to be a problem financially. big time. he likes to flaunt his cash on social media and he should start laying low.
        Kids, marriage/ baby mama and fast women will leave you broke.

Fashion/ Customized jewelry is a waste.

Comment

lol.. should have put on a wig or something!

Comment

It's not funny that he is traveling in coach but he talks big, flaunts his wealth and his cöcky about how much money he's rolling with and that's why it's funny to me that he justifies traveling in coach.

Comment

He was caught slipping. From those saying he's just a smart businessman, hahaha wtf? You can see from his reaction he got caught and wasn't happy about it. Sure if he was saving a few dollars he'd be spamming social media to tell us how smart he is. The look on his face was like "Damn I've been caught!"

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Yeah, McCartney often travels on trains.

I used to see Noel Gallagher of the band Oasis travelling on the London Underground sometimes, as he got on at the same station as me. He is very rich and famous in the UK but still just jumps on the train to get around.

Anyway, does every flight in USA have a first class or business class? - i've been on some flights on certain airlines in europe that have none of that, just every seat is the same because they are very short flights.
                I understand why some celebrities or whatever may prefer to fly first class or on private jets 'Maybe for their own safety'. But even though Noel Gallagher is famous, his supporters would probably just leave him alone if they had seen him 'Or if they did approach him? Probably just chat about music or football/Soccer etc'.

Adrien Broner as you can see, may have some followers but not for the right reasons. But that is boxing, a lot of people who bought Mayweather's pay per views wanted to see him get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  How is he supposed to travel? I don't understand what the issue is here?

What does flying on a coach mean? A coach is a bus etc
                  LOL. Obviously you've never flown before.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    It's not first class. But depending on the airline coach can be comfortable too.

Broner also uses Uber. I guess that means he can't afford a car?
                    as small as broner is its live hes riding business class anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      It's not funny that he is traveling in coach but he talks big, flaunts his wealth and his cöcky about how much money he's rolling with and that's why it's funny to me that he justifies traveling in coach.
                      exactly, i wouldnt laugh at rigo or golovkin flying coach, they dont literally throw away money and flaunt it all day every day like ab

Comment

Working...
                      X