Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, Bruvas! Did CHINO Smash BRONER more than SPENCE on MIKEY!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    lol. Yet you have Crawford's unification fight in your picture... so you're agreeing with me some undisputed destinies are easier for some?
    Yes, I’m agreeing the “iceman” was INSIGNIFICANT.

Comment

Nah bruh, you're totally off.

HELLS to the NAH does Maidana hit harder than Spence. It took Chino forever to KO Jesus Soto Karass. Real 147 explosive power was Keith Thurman handling Diego Chaves whom Bradley nor Rios could handle, let alone that Thurman KO'd Karass easier.

You should know boxing well enough that when a fighter looks drained at a weight, then it means that they are better at the next weight.

Spence is a 154 fighter that's able to make 147. Same reason why Canelo could hits harder now than his outing at 154. Spence's eyes are all seeped in as was Crawford at 135. Crawford and Spence walk around 170lb+ and Spence is bigger than Crawford.

Spence will hit harder at 154.

Now with all that being said, don't you think Mikey Garcia whom wasn't knocked down make this recent bout a bit far fetched to hype Spence's win?
      i don't think spence is drained at 147 at this point. he's very athletic and he's naturally a lean guy

you answered the question on your own in a lot of ways. spence's highlight reel is impressive, but let's look at it the actual record and his performances. kell brook had been knocked out by a middleweight and had his orbital broken in his last fight. let that sink in, the dude had just fought gennady f#ckin golovkin! spence still needed A LOT of rounds and put a beating on kell before he went down. pacquiao had algieri down six times and took his foot off of the gas pedal. lamont peterson is at the very end of his career and lucas matthysse hit hiim harder than spence did! a lot harder! peterson looked like he hit a wall and a wall hit him back
      !

what spence is is athletic and strong. it's the delivery system's accuracy, timing, and speed that lends itself to a volume of precise blows that maidana can never generate unless he's got a guy dead to rights or he makes a mistake.

you're mistaking these trappings [along with very good power, because i'm not saying spence cannot punch,] for having bone breaking, primordial ooze punching power. maidana hit so hard itmade him a millionaire in spite of everything else that he lacked. you just don't know what you're looking at if you look at those two and say that spence is the puncher. he is bigger and a better athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
        Yeah, for some reason people remember this fight as an absolute massacre. Broner held his own and even stunned Maidana like you said.

Anyone with eyes can see Maidana is a huge puncher at 147. I mean he buzzed Mayweather twice!!! How many fighters have we seen do that?

shane mosley, chop chop corley, and zab judah! and no others for the most part! i bet the shots hurt, but floyd had a beard and hardly f#cking moved in the rare occasion he was hit.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i don't think spence is drained at 147 at this point. he's very athletic and he's naturally a lean guy
          Drained is Brandon Rios at 135 with sloppy weigh ins when Lampley and Kellerman punked him that he was a 140 fighter. Same thing with Mike Alvarado.. Again, all Top Rank circus acts.

If Spence were to hit a 144 catchweight I guarantee he'd feel uncomfortable at fight, at least not 100%

Comment

Drained is Brandon Rios at 135 with sloppy weigh ins when Lampley and Kellerman punked him that he was a 140 fighter. Same thing with Mike Alvarado.. Again, all Top Rank circus acts.

If Spence were to hit a 144 catchweight I guarantee he'd feel uncomfortable at fight, at least not 100%
            of course he would. it's 3 lbs, most world class fighters would, they don't have a lot to lose and are elite athletes! but at WW he is not drained or in any rush to leave. he's going to be there until he makes his money. the fight with crawford could be insane if they build it right. that's an actual leonard - hearns. poor mans, but a leonard-hearns. they'd be in their primes, two of the very best in teh world, and both are super dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              shane mosley, chop chop corley, and zab judah! and no others for the most part! i bet the shots hurt, but floyd had a beard and hardly f#cking moved in the rare occasion he was hit.
              I remember everyone of those times. The difference in the Maidana shots he took, it was a punch he got hit with many other times before. Maidana just hit him harder than anyone else.

He was stunned by Corley because he was being careless and got caught. The Judah shot was more of a surprised off balance shot. Mosely's shot was more direct and probably the second hardest he got hit with but again he didn't really see it coming.

Like Frankie said, Maidana's power is overrated. The debate is over since we obviously don't know what we're talking about.

Comment

Broner won a few rounds and had Maidana visibly hurt and out on his feet damn near close to the end of the fight.

Spence thoroughly dominated for 12 rounds straight.

He outlanded a master boxer 345 to 75 lol. There is zero comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                  Broner won a few rounds and had Maidana visibly hurt and out on his feet damn near close to the end of the fight.

Spence thoroughly dominated for 12 rounds straight.

He outlanded a master boxer 345 to 75 lol. There is zero comparison.
                  and Showtime just tallied shots on Mikey's guard too, same way HBO tallied grazed jabs on Canelo and his guard.

CompuBox thinks prize fighting is amateur tallying, and those tally men are paid by the networks whom can easily be bribed or have bias

Comment

Broner came in very confident, to compete and to actually win against Chino Maidana. That's why he was smashed more than Mikey was smashed.

While on the other hand, Mikey came in just looking for a payday and a moral victory by going the distance and surviving the full twelve rounds against Spence because he broke him. He didn't take the necessary risks or chances that Broner took against Maidana to get the win.

AB displayed more balls in one night than Mikey has in his entire career. It's probably the reason why he can't seem to get his career back on track to this day, due to the beating he took from Maidana; Because it has perhaps ruined his career.

Comment

Ain't it funny, the bruvas say Byrd loves Canelo, yet Adelaide Byrd scored this for Broner against Porter...

Adalaide Byrd 112-114

Broner vs Maidana

Levi Martinez 109-117 | Nelson Vazquez 109-116

But Spence vs Mikey is the next best thing since sliced bread!
                      You talmbout Chino smashing Broner, didnt broner come out saying he would shoot any gay that try to touch him or that come wit dey gay ****? Be Careful bruva LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X