No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I just gave you a huge one. The little cabal within the FBI. This should be a gigantic story but it kind of gets swept under the rug. When you have a Federal Government law enforcement agency that has members directly interfering with a presidential campaign...what kind of democratic republic are we living in?
    lol

You’ve got nothing as their “interference” helped Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      lol

You’ve got nothing as their “interference” helped Trump
      Jesus you’re dumb. Stick to grindr. Leave the political discussions to the adults, troll.

Comment

Jesus you’re dumb. Stick to grindr. Leave the political discussions to the adults, troll.
        “Adults” who believe conspiracy theories lmao

Provide real evidence from a credible source or stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          “Adults” who believe conspiracy theories lmao

Provide real evidence from a credible source or stfu
          Welcome to my ignore list stupid

Comment

Welcome to my ignore list stupid
            Oh no, how will I survive without your valuable insight s

Guess I will have to check out Alex Jones instead

Comment

• TRUMP INVESTIGATIONS;

https://apnews.com/TrumpInvestigations

Comment

I just gave you a huge one. The little cabal within the FBI. This should be a gigantic story but it kind of gets swept under the rug. When you have a Federal Government law enforcement agency that has members directly interfering with a presidential campaign...what kind of democratic republic are we living in?
                You have not given me one example of the "DEEP STATE" doing anything to hurt the Trump candidacy. I gave you several examples of the "DEEP STATE" publicly breaking protocol and rules that hurt the Hillary campaign and Trump publicly praising them for doing so.

Remember you quoted me saying Trump had ya'll cult members fooled into believing the "deep state" was trying to stop him from becoming President. Yet you can't cite one example of the "deep state" doing anything detrimental to his candidacy. Everything the "deep state" did during the election hurt Hillary and helped Trump and Trump praised them for it. The memo Rosenstein wrote that Trump used to justify firing Comey said Comey broke DOJ protocol and interfered during the election which hurt Hillary and helped Trump. McCabe was fired for lying about leaking a story to the WSJ which confirmed there was an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, which also broke DOJ protocol, and blamed the Obama DOJ for slow walking the Hillary Email investigation. Both guys were fired for actions that helped Trump and hurt Hillary. These are the facts. These are not "deep state" conspiracy theories.
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-19-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Remember to vote for Trump everyone

If for no other reason than that these people don't want you to

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

They all colluded more than he did, that’s for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X