Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men Situations #1. What if you found out your kids weren't yours at an young age ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    4 years might not seem much if you're just out there fvvcking around, having fun, etc. but 4 years stuck with a baby from birth, changing diapers, feeding, all the late nights, waking up early mornings, etc. that 4 year will seem a lot longer! you would have built a bond with the kid by now if you're not a fvvvcked up parent. 4 years with a baby is a long time if you really think about it.
    4 years aint shxt compared to what usually happens.. which is you finding out when the kid is past 18. anything past ten years and you gotta murder that hoe off principle alone.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      4 years aint shxt compared to what usually happens.. which is you finding out when the kid is past 18. anything past ten years and you gotta murder that hoe off principle alone.
      yes it's worst to find out later. but 4 years is still a long time. like i said, all those late nights early mornings. feeding and cleaning.

4 years aint shiiet if you're single with no kids and is just out there fvvvcking around with no responsibility. but when you have a kid, those 4 years will be like jail time.

unless like i said, you're a bad parent who didnt really spend much time with the baby then it might be easy for you to just get up and leave.

Comment

the kids stay your kids, i'd assume. can't imagine that would make you feel any other way about your kids.

wife dies. straight up, that hoe would be dead.

Comment

yes it's worst to find out later. but 4 years is still a long time. like i said, all those late nights early mornings. feeding and cleaning.

4 years aint shiiet if you're single with no kids and is just out there fvvvcking around with no responsibility. but when you have a kid, those 4 years will be like jail time.

unless like i said, you're a bad parent who didnt really spend much time with the baby then it might be easy for you to just get up and leave.
          it would be as easy to walk away as it was for that hoe to deceive me. i rather spend my father energy on a kid i don't resent.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            the kids stay your kids, i'd assume. can't imagine that would make you feel any other way about your kids.

wife dies. straight up, that hoe would be dead.

Comment

I've been in this situation had my doubts but my kid looks just like me so I doubt she isnt mine though I suspected my partner of fuking around at the time littlun was conceived.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  leave the woman for sure. be there for the kid in a supportive male role model sort of way, to whatever extent possible depending on how the woman handled things from that point on.

and you are not a douche for leaving, she is a douche for being a complete sack of garbage. then using her own child, a child she lied about being yours. to guilt trip you into making her life easier. if she cared about the kid she wouldn't have done any of that **** in the first place.

i would be there for the kid especially once it figures out his or her mom is an *******. try to steer them away from her influence if they gravitate in that direction to begin with, but not in the role of a father. since that wouldn't be my role to begin with.
                  I respect this post. Thanks for your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    I would leave too, that's high treason, not only the cheating but then lying about it, there can't be any trust after that
                    Honestly that kind of mind fuk would stay with you for a while . You probably will have future trust issues with all women.

Comment

i would leave the girl, of course! as for the kid. i'll still continue to support the kid for as long as i can or is allowed too.
                      That's very honorable. When will the line he drawn though? Once his real father ( if he decides to step in) comes into the picture ?

Would you try to support from a distance or come in and out of his life ?

Comment

Working...
                      X