Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Mikey Now a 147-Pounder, He's Better Than Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... I can't see him getting fights vs Pac, Porter, Thurman or Danny... Crawford even less... They will wait for him to go up...
    You crazy
    Those fights are easy to make
    *except Crawford
    Manny Pac don't duck no one
    Last edited by greeneye99; 03-12-2019, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      This fight with Mikey is PPV.

A fight with Pac would be PPV as well, who will be attending the fight and has shown interest in a Spence fight. He's been vocal about it.

If Spence gets these two fights back to back on PPV, he will be the cash cow of the division with those two guys on his resume on PPV. The other guys will be forced to fight him. Porter will be the first one willing, then Thurman won't have a choice even though Thurman is literally scared for his life and I know he is.

It's all just a matter of time.
      Unified Champ Thurman scared?
      Yall trolls kill me
      Lololol

Comment

This lyle guy writes the worst stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
          Spence isn't just too much for Mikey, he's too much for every other fighter at 147 as well. He's honestly just the best.

But that's up to him now to prove it, first step was stopping Brook. Now Mikey, then Pac, Porter. Hopefully followed by Keith Thurman if he doesn't get injured again.

At the end, a unification with Crawford after he gets by his bums on ESPN.
          Soo Khan is a Bum now?
          Hmmmm smh

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
            You crazy
            Those fights easy to make
            *except Crawford
            Manny Pac don't duck no one
            I already said (#14) that "Maybe Pac would choose Spence for a 'passing the torch' fight"...

(...why do you call other people "crazy"??? )

Comment

I already said (#14) that "Maybe Pac would choose Spence for a 'passing the torch' fight"...

(...why do you call other people "crazy"??? )
              Let me Explain why you're crazy
              Danny Garcia
              Keith Thurman
              Shawn Porter
              All are PBC fighters that fought each other
              You're Crazy to think Spence doesn't get to fight one of them

Comment

Im very interested to know who thinks Crawford is the worst champ at ww?

I personally think Thurman/Crawford are both the worst by far at ww,because both seem content with facing wave after wave of specially fit purpose made cans 4 large checks while still being marketed as true champs/p4p etc.(but at least Thurman has a good resume before he went soft)

Imho Crawford is the true hypejob of the division with the weakest resume at ww(even after he kos kahn),he knew when he signed an exclusive espn deal that it would afford him the opportunity to face countless in house scrubs with the built in excuse that nobody wants to fight on espn for low pay when they can fight elsewhere 4 more $££ & get a better resume. It is my belief that every single exclusive top rank fighter joins 4 the same reasons,it allows them to duck the best til their old enough to cashout with the age excuse if they lose. Fury joined to duck Wilder 4 same exact reason(despite likely deserving the W 1st fight).

Arum ducked FMJ on pacs behalf 4 yrs also because of ped testing,perfect example that top rank is the stable of the worst hypejobs/cherrypickers like Zurdo,espn knows no fighter will sign a multi fight espn deal just to face 1 of his stable.
                Last edited by kushking; 03-12-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

I hope this doesn't ruin MG career. it's hard to recover from severe damage.

Comment

Danny Garcia
                    Keith Thurman
                    Shawn Porter
                    ... well, kid... Al Haymon never forced his fighters... you'll see...

Comment

Danny Garcia
                      Keith Thurman
                      Shawn Porter
                      ... well, kid... Al Haymon never forced his fighters... you'll see...
                      I'm with MD, I don't see those other guys "wanting" to fight Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X