No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia vs Errol Spence Jr. FACE 2 FACE! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    you don't care that I put a g on mickey hoecia but you jumpin for joy when a troll mcdonalds says he put 500, lol what an idiot

def u ain't no real man then cuz you obviously caring so much what mickey hoecia does
    lmfao all I told him was "thats what ups, money to be made"

you bette don Mikey Garcia and said you not gonna show your ticket and I said "cool you shouldnt feel like you have to"

and by the way Im glad you embraced that "HOECIA" name I invented for the Hoerican Danny lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lmfao all I told him was "thats what ups, money to be made"

you bette don Mikey Garcia and said you not gonna show your ticket and I said "cool you shouldnt feel like you have to"

and by the way Im glad you embraced that "HOECIA" name I invented for the Hoerican Danny lmfao.
      yup, nice invention, your invention came back to bite you. mickey hoecia, nice fit

he's mickey hoecia, u just his ho

and since you brought up danny, remember when you said rios was going to kill him, lmao great prediction, you better not have jinxed mickey hoecia

Comment

yup, nice invention, your invention came back to bite you. mickey hoecia, nice fit

he's mickey hoecia, u just his ho

and since you brought up danny, remember when you said rios was going to kill him, lmao great prediction, you better not have jinxed mickey hoecia
        danny with life and death with rios lmfao before his luis resto gloves kicked in. weak ass hoericans

Comment

danny with life and death with rios lmfao before his luis resto gloves kicked in. weak ass hoericans
          "with life and death?" you don't ever get tired of talking like an idiot do you lmao

that "weak ass hoerican" made your ugly fat ass mexican look almost as ******ed as your posts

Comment

"with life and death?" you don't ever get tired of talking like an idiot do you lmao

that "weak ass hoerican" made your ugly fat ass mexican look almost as ******ed as your posts
            I see you know your place, call us fat, ugly nad whatever your hating ass hoericans can think of but you know your hoerican place, know your hoerican ass bet not call us weak! Your entire island fast on cinco de mayo and on el grito to pay us homage lmfao.

Comment

I see you know your place, call us fat, ugly nad whatever your hating ass hoericans can think of but you know your hoerican place, know your hoerican ass bet not call us weak! Your entire island fast on cinco de mayo and on el grito to pay us homage lmfao.
              lol this bald ugly ass mexican can't read for shi*. I called rios a fat ugly mexican, YOU the one calling ALL of them that with what you just posted.

by the way, this still cracks me up

Originally posted by .!WAR RIOS! View Post
              War Rios!

HOECIA WILL QUIT!

War Rios gonna put that hurt on Danny like never before.
              once spence beats mickey hoecia, folks will be throwing it in your face again

War Rios!

Danny Hoecia is gonna get stopped!
              lol what a bald headed ugly ass idiot

and look here:

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
              so we are looking at least 14 of those ****** strength low blows! Pssh Nothing Hoecia still gonna fall!
              Originally posted by .!WAR GUERRERO! View Post
              Hoecia gonna go BLIND TONIGHT!
              Guerrero Is Stopping Hoecia!!!!!

lmao this fool jumps to different mexicans as if he trying to jump caravans. war rosado, war guerrero, war rios. when a mexican lets him down, he finds another one to suck off

anyone know who he will be after spence beats mickey hoecia?

Comment

lol this bald ugly ass mexican can't read for shi*. I called rios a fat ugly mexican, YOU the one calling ALL of them that with what you just posted.

by the way, this still cracks me up

once spence beats mickey hoecia, folks will be throwing it in your face again

lol what a bald headed ugly ass idiot

and look here:

lmao this fool jumps to different mexicans as if he trying to jump caravans. war rosado, war guerrero, war rios. when a mexican lets him down, he finds another one to suck off

I will take a stab at it and say he will suck off Jaime Munguia next.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                  you know what, i was actually going to put that but didn't want to give him a head start of which mexican to suck up next

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                    you know what, i was actually going to put that but didn't want to give him a head start of which mexican to suck up next
                    how cute haters found each other? "lets be friends, i dont like him either" lmfao lames.

Comment

how cute haters found each other? "lets be friends, i dont like him either" lmfao lames.
                      this bald headed idiot sure knows shi* about boxing
                      War Rios!

HOECIA WILL QUIT!

War Rios gonna put that hurt on Danny like never before.

War Rios!

Danny Hoecia is gonna get stopped!
                      Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                      so we are looking at least 14 of those ****** strength low blows! Pssh Nothing Hoecia still gonna fall!
                      Hoecia gonna go BLIND TONIGHT!
                      Guerrero Is Stopping Hoecia!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X