Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Undertaker has officially retired. No comeback ever!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    The first wrestling match I ever saw was the undertaker vs this fat samoan dude. I was like 6 years old.

After he beat him, he put him in a coffin and nailed it shut. Everybody thought it was ****ing real too lmfao. As if this guy was actually going to bury a dude on television
    That was probably Haku.

Guy is a fucking legend. When the real tough guys of pro wrestling are brought up, he is at the very top.

Comment

Hasn't he retired like 10 times already? When he gets offered a big cheque for a show he'll be back. Like Shawn Michaels at the Saudi show.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        That was probably Haku.

Guy is a fucking legend. When the real tough guys of pro wrestling are brought up, he is at the very top.
        Either him or Yokuzuna, who was a big, fat Samoan playing a Japanese character. And yeah, the stories about Tonga "Haku" Fifita are legendary. He ripped out a guy's bottom teeth with his bare hands for saying wrestling was fake and being disrespectful and fought off several cops in a bar that were trying to arrest a friend of his. It's been said he has also broken out of handcuffs, so the guy must have legit super strength. I've heard he was kept on the WCW payroll longer because the promoter was afraid to fire him. Rick Rude was another legit tough guy who worked as a bouncer before getting into the wrestling business and Undertaker as well, whose well respected and kind of an enforcer backstage, especially when guys won't do business. Heck, Taker will probably be kept on the payroll just doing that job in retirement. I love that Taker started his own group Bone Street Crew to counter The Clique, but Michaels and Triple H wouldn't be able to keep him down, like they could with other guys in their primes to keep their spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Either him or Yokuzuna, who was a big, fat Samoan playing a Japanese character. And yeah, the stories about Tonga "Haku" Fifita are legendary. He ripped out a guy's bottom teeth with his bare hands for saying wrestling was fake and being disrespectful and fought off several cops in a bar that were trying to arrest a friend of his. It's been said he has also broken out of handcuffs, so the guy must have legit super strength. I've heard he was kept on the WCW payroll longer because the promoter was afraid to fire him. Rick Rude was another legit tough guy who worked as a bouncer before getting into the wrestling business and Undertaker as well, whose well respected and kind of an enforcer backstage, especially when guys won't do business. Heck, Taker will probably be kept on the payroll just doing that job in retirement. I love that Taker started his own group Bone Street Crew to counter The Clique, but Michaels and Triple H wouldn't be able to keep him down, like they could with other guys in their primes to keep their spots.
          wow. never knew this lol... i always thought he was kinda dark to be japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Hasn't he retired like 10 times already? When he gets offered a big cheque for a show he'll be back. Like Shawn Michaels at the Saudi show.
            i'll retire you boy. come at me.

Comment

Actually his wrestlemania match with Roman Reigns was supposed to be his last one. I know he wanted his streak to be broken, but for it to be broken by an already well established part timer who didn't need the rub like Brock Lesnar didn't make any sense to me. That could've been his last match and then make an appearance on Raw the next night after putting over an up and coming wrestler.

And Taker did plenty of fan fests and some interviews when he was doing his American Badass character.
              They wanted to give Lesnar the streak rub and turn him into the most unbeatable monster in the company for reigns to go over.

Beating undertaker at wrestemania = nuclear heat and they wanted reigns to be face megastar

Obviously fan reaction forced them to change but that was their plan.

Comment

Rick Rude most underrated tough guy in the business. Supposedly his physical strength if he put hands on you was superhuman even in a business of strong guys. Also finished a match of several minutes with a broken back, taking huge bumps whilst having two fractured vertebrae
                Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 02-27-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                  They wanted to give Lesnar the streak rub and turn him into the most unbeatable monster in the company for reigns to go over.

Beating undertaker at wrestemania = nuclear heat and they wanted reigns to be face megastar

Obviously fan reaction forced them to change but that was their plan.
                  Lesnar already had that reputation from his original run in the company from going through the entire roster. He was huge, beat everyone and didn't need it. If Taker was so into tradition, then tradition states you pass the torch to a young guy, not someone already well established. If they wanted Reigns, then have Reigns break the streak, since he ended up beating Taker anyway, makes a lot more sense. Speaking of which, did you see Raw this week. Too bad it too recovering from cancer for Reigns to finally be loved by fans. I guess because now he's not being forced down people's throats and people can appreciate him, like when Cena came back after a long time and finally did a clean job. They even teased a possible Shield reunion. Too bad Ambrose is on the way out. At least, that's according to current reports.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    Rick Rude most underrated tough guy in the business. Supposedly his physical strength if he put hands on you was superhuman even in a business of strong guys. Also finished a match of several minutes with a broken back, taking huge bumps whilst having two fractured vertebrae
                    Yes, much like Ron Simmons, Rick Rude was "unf***withable"

Comment

Working...
                    X