No announcement yet.

Kamala’s Father Boasts About Family’s History of Slave Ownership in Jamaica

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Someone got triggered. Don’t be mad Mikey, she still supports sanctuary cities.
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    You of all people should appreciate this thread since you started your own reparations thread recently.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=807497
    lmfao it just funny to me, like I participate some times cause yall nerds took over the lounge with this B, its all your weirdos talk about and Its either talk some politico cry baby shit with you weirdos or some gay shit with the ****s.

we get it yall love trump and think the left are the stupidest people alive lmfao, anything I left out or yall havent gotten around to making the main point yall want to make yet after years of this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      I'm not paying any goddamned reparations. My family didn't get here till the 20th century.....we don't owe anyone JACK.

Molon labe...come and take them.
      But if your fam came in and became American citizens, they would and should have to accept the burden that other Americans assume. We are all one. If the nation decides to go this route, you'd owe it to your country as a good American :P .

When in Rome...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        lmfao it just funny to me, like I participate some times cause yall nerds took over the lounge with this B, its all your weirdos talk about and Its either talk some politico cry baby shit with you weirdos or some gay shit with the ****s.

we get it yall love trump and think the left are the stupidest people alive lmfao, anything I left out or yall havent gotten around to making the main point yall want to make yet after years of this shit?
        Well, come up with some interesting threads then. Or would you rather see more threads about trannies, dicks, bodily functions, p o r n? Plenty of those to go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          I'm not paying any goddamned reparations. My family didn't get here till the 20th century.....we don't owe anyone JACK.

Molon labe...come and take them.
          I really can't think of a single catalyst for civil unrest that would be more destructive than passing a "reparations" initiative. Forcing one neighbor to give a portion of their weekly earnings to their other neighbor simply because of the shade of their complexion. Who will this apply to? Will Mexicans, Asians, or Russian-Americans be exempt? How black do you have to be to get some money?
          Now watch the Dem-Candidates for 2020 crawl over each other to sign on to this sh@t just like they are the so called "green new deal". The lunatics are truly running the asylum on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            I wasn't a slave owner either but that doesn't stop people from blaming me.

I say fair game.
            You are not to blame but past administrations of your government certainly are.

I believe fixing the wrongs of the past is the right thing to do.

And again, the oppression didnt end with slavery.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
              I really can't think of a single catalyst for civil unrest that would be more destructive than passing a "reparations" initiative. Forcing one neighbor to give a portion of their weekly earnings to their other neighbor simply because of the shade of their complexion. Who will this apply to? Will Mexicans, Asians, or Russian-Americans be exempt? How black do you have to be to get some money?
              Now watch the Dem-Candidates for 2020 crawl over each other to sign on to this sh@t just like they are the so called "green new deal". The lunatics are truly running the asylum on the left.
              How about this, you dont pay more taxes, the US sends less death squads all over the world, (i.e. Haiti) so they cut in the enormous military budget to make reparations happen.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                You are not to blame but past administrations of your government certainly are.

I believe fixing the wrongs of the past is the right thing to do.

And again, the oppression didnt end with slavery.
                It's a slippery slope. If reparations are extended to black Americans, this opens the door to everyone who can claim and prove they have been repressed. Native Americans, Hispanics, gays, women, Chinese, Irish, transgender, etc. It will be an endless stream of lawsuits.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                  Her family owned siablo's family.
                  They need a refund for that family of ******s

Comment

And??????????? . She dates a white man. I highly doubt she even cares. American Decendents OF Slaves don't support her or Booker.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      They need a refund for that family of ******s

Comment

Working...
                      X