Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female Officer empties whole clip on poor criminal :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was just trying to put his hands up and say dont shoot. Video is obviously doctored to make it look like a shot was fired at the officer.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      It was just a water gun
      Wait are you serious? It was a water gun what was he thinking ? I didn't watch it with the volume on. Did she ask him to take out the water gun ?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
        He was just trying to put his hands up and say dont shoot. Video is obviously doctored to make it look like a shot was fired at the officer.
        Oh wowwwwwwww these damn cops.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Wait are you serious? It was a water gun what was he thinking ? I didn't watch it with the volume on. Did she ask him to take out the water gun ?
          Yah man if u pause it then slow it down to -1000speed ull see the light from her flash light reflecting from the water that came out of his water gun

Comment

Saw dude reaching with his left hand

Would have been acceptable.

Comment

Yah man if u pause it then slow it down to -1000speed ull see the light from her flash light reflecting from the water that came out of his water gun
              I hope and pry this video isn't edited.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Criminal got what he deserved.

Only problem I see is a training issue. For 1, that Cop shouldve never just walked up to a convicted felons window. 2 she shouldve been more authoritative, as a Cop she never shouldve walked around the vehicle for the convenience of the law breaker.

She shouldve called for back-up, performed felony stop, & instructed the driver what to do from a safer distance. She couldve been killed by being complacent.
                Did she know that about him? What was he being stopped for?

I'm kind of surprised she didn't go down. That happened real fast. Good on her for reacting so fast.

Comment

Dude, she did what she was supposed to. That’s a green light all the way. Well done Miss.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Did she know that about him? What was he being stopped for?

I'm kind of surprised she didn't go down. That happened real fast. Good on her for reacting so fast.
                    She may have not known & yeah Id like to know what he was stopped for too.

Comment

She could have suqqed him off but she didnt

Whore

Comment

Working...
                      X