Collapse
No announcement yet.

What with all the hoaxes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately Liberals, or at least a good percentage of them have become completely unhinged. The reason for this is the Liberal Media will purposely spin outrageous claims and the gullible will eat it up. The hoaxes are a side product of that desperation. This will not be the last one. Keep your bull**** detectors charged up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      It goes for both sides

How many white mom's have killed their children and blamed it on a black male?

Or white women that have accused a black male of sexual assault/rape all because she was exposed for loving bbc?

Or just black men accused for committing crimes by the person actually responsible for the crime?

But yeah, as of late, these fake stories are getting ridiculous

Also, I'd really like to fact check how many white women that falsely accused a black man of some type of sexual assault or rape that has ever been prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law compared to blacks that have made up crimes against supposed Trump supporters

I'm wondering if the prosecution numbers show a significant difference?
      Like actual times? Dude. It's a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        With the recent hoax with that actor from empire you would think if a certain side thinks the another side they hate is all the same evil and racist they would not need to fake everything and just use real stories.

i dont understand how mental a person has to be to lie like this.

Nice collection.

Comment

Working...
        X