No announcement yet.

12 Year Welfare Recipient Kiara Feel Assistance Is Just Free Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
    I knew of people in the bay area who lived in $3000 a month apartments with the government somehow covering it. They took the local cost of living into account when calculating your freeloader salary.

One of the key moments in my youth that turned me into a gun-toting right-wing extremist.

We compare the American left to "Marxism" and whatnot but that's really untrue.

The USSR wouldn't have let some human poop lay around all day watching daytime TV in a luxury apartment without at some point kicking the **** out of them and sending them to the gulags. The US tax/welfare system is deranged beyond anything those guys could come up with.

yeah man it crazy I know this black chick who used to sell us (used to cause we stop buying) her food stamps for 50% of what its worth, she used to get like 900 worth of food stamps and she would have sold of us all of it if we could afford it instead we just buy 250 worth which was 500 worth of food stamps lol, we stopped when we realized she had 7 kids.

we didnt feel comfortable taking possible money/food out the poor children mouth. Although I dont agree with handouts the children have nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      What in the **** how? Max people get up here is 600 for welfare and about 1000 for disability aka being crazy or faking mental health issues. I still don't understand why people don't have to do SOMETHING to receive gov help.
      On section 8 alone (gov pays your rental bill) the current max is $2,200/month, which is as I mentioned scaled relative to cost of living in different areas. Add regional programs and if you have no sense of shame, you can live in some very hip areas in apartment complexes with a pool and gym while statistically being "below the poverty line".

When I was in the northern Bay Area looking for apts, there were complexes consisting of about half high-earning professionals, half government leeches. A normal working young person or student couldn't afford the rent, but silicon valley entrepreneurs and welfare recipients could enjoy the spa together.

I'm not anti-welfare as a general principal at all, but if they spent even a small % of the money they hand out on actually analyzing where it's going, it's ****ing disgusting how many cases are fraudulent.
      Last edited by ////; 11-27-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X